Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocks are calling!! Calico may 4th weekend :)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please...please post lots of pictures, I soooo wanted to be there this weekend!

Comment

• I'm not sure if anyone took pictures during any of our recoveries. We probably should have. We had a blown bead....with no way to get a spare on it, axle wrap that we temp fixed on trail then perm fixed at camp and had to use a snatch block with two winches to pull an XJ off one rock. Definitely all great learning experiences; but I don't remember anyone taking pictures of those, or any of the other recoveries. There are plenty of pictures of Jason repelling down what looked like a filled mine hole using two jeeps, a winch, a couple of straps and a snatch block!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
        Recovery? Will be interesting to see the pics of this trip. Hope nobody was hurt, and there was no serious damage.
        Nobody got hurt, everybody's just fine..some of their rigs have some damage and require a little work, but nothing that will keep anyone away for any serious amount of time. Things can bend and break. Part of the gig. And Calico can bite ya every once in a while. What do ya do? Fix it and go wheeling!!

Originally posted by Marinelj View Post
        Thanks again for letting us tag along! I have a bunch of pictures, I'll start a wheeling photobucket and post the link up so everyone can copy them... I had a great time, I am definitely hooked! I need to buy some camping gear so I can stay the full weekend! Can't wait to go again!

Brandon
        Yes! It was great meeting you! Go shopping! Half the fun is sitting around camp at night after we're done wheeling!

Originally posted by JeepNDirty View Post
        Hi Lor's....so I joined this...cool to know they are local peeps! course anyone within a 100 mi radius of me I figure is local!! LOL

Nice!!! MJR is a great forum full of awesome peeps! Always runs going on and a ton of people that welcome the opportunity to lend a hand! Can't wait to take you back there Heather! Odessa is calling you!!!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

• It's awesome when you meet just the right group of people on a wheeling trip! I met some really good people that i look forward to wheeling with very soon! Thank you soo much Lori for putting this together!!! No c'mon!!!! Let's see pics!! I didn't get much but I'll post the ones I have asap, see y'all soon

Comment

• you are on your own no time to post pictures just hit the back button.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...120505003.jpg/

okay just 1 or two

IF anyone has video let me know i did not gte enough to do a cool video like the last time. if i do one it will be like a minute and a half long...
            Last edited by JK08; 05-07-12, 06:28 PM.
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• some videos are here not all of them yet for some reason they did not all load

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/15/itdd.mp4/
              [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• Thanks soo much for posting, next time I'm gonna a lot of pics of your rig, thanks for taking the time

Comment

• Hey guys..we have to move this to the trail discussions thread..
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                    Thanks soo much for posting, next time I'm gonna a lot of pics of your rig, thanks for taking the time
                    Ya no worries. It does blow I am always taking pictures and videos cause I like to edit. I think next time I am going to bring my laptop and just have people upload all their stuff to my PC so I have enought stuff to play with.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                      Ya no worries. It does blow I am always taking pictures and videos cause I like to edit. I think next time I am going to bring my laptop and just have people upload all their stuff to my PC so I have enought stuff to play with.
                      That seriously isnt a bad Idea....hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X