Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocks are calling!! Calico may 4th weekend :)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irace1 View Post
    Well if Butch is going I'll go too!! Maybe that will give him incintive to get his jeep fixed!!!! Especially since I've got CIGARS!!!!

Help him get er' done Richard!! And just think, you won't have to worry about walking into your RV at night this time..it'll already be at my camp
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
      whatever dad that's why mom left you....you never gave me any credit for my accomplishments...

Jr, its time you knew the truth. I left when you were just a baby because I couldn't stand watching you stick your tongue in live electrical sockets day after day. A normal kid would've only done it once.

Comment

LOL ahhh..so much Love ...I have missed you guys!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
          Jr, its time you knew the truth. I left when you were just a baby because I couldn't stand watching you stick your tongue in live electrical sockets day after day. A normal kid would've only done it once.
          LOL the girl sitting next to me at work asked me why i was laughing so hard.....and i told her because i learned to stick my tongue in places they didn't belong from watching my father......

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
            LOL the girl sitting next to me at work asked me why i was laughing so hard.....and i told her because i learned to stick my tongue in places they didn't belong from watching my father......
            Did she ask for your fathers phone number?. lol

Comment

I'm out of here, didn't mean to highjack your thread Lorie. We get carried away sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                I'm out of here, didn't mean to highjack your thread Lorie. We get carried away sometimes.
                It's OK Gary...you just better hope you don't need a Strap by me next run LOL

[COLOR="magenta"]Now, back to business...who else wants to run Calico with us? :whip:[/COLOR]
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post

[COLOR="magenta"]Now, back to business...who else wants to run Calico with us? :whip:[/COLOR]
                  Yeah I'd never live that one down, huh. Lol. I may show up out there?

Comment

You guys are too funny, I wish I was going. You might want to get on to Lori to get her CB fixed although; I don’t think she had a proper antenna. Last run nobody could communicate with her, but come to think of it she did have that darn music kinda loud!

Comment

The music helps drown out the sound of rocks scraping along the belly...

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                        You guys are too funny, I wish I was going. You might want to get on to Lori to get her CB fixed although; I don’t think she had a proper antenna. Last run nobody could communicate with her, but come to think of it she did have that darn music kinda loud!
                        Hey hey Hey..no bustin my chops!! It was only loud when Jess and I just HAD to headbang to Metallica and Chevelle LOL Jess was a bad influence on me :dunno: But, Oh so much fun!

I wish you were coming too, dang it!
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                          The music helps drown out the sound of rocks scraping along the belly...
                          :haha:

It's best to just let her run way out in front in case that stuff she calls music starts a avalanche.

Comment

Wow I have missed this whole bunch of people, been off the grid for a few months. I am happy to report RWK is dropping 4.88’s in the silver slug this Sunday so this will be a great test run for me. I will try to be there by 9:30 am but let’s face it you guys will probably just be waking up at 9:30 and hitting the trail a little late after a Friday night in the desert… I am planning on staying the night as long as I don’t break anything. Oh I have a two straps a snatch block and plenty of recovery points...

Skylar you know if you are going yet? If so can you bring your SWR Meter I still need to tune my antenna.

See you all there.
                            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey hey Hey..no bustin my chops!! It was only loud when Jess and I just HAD to headbang to Metallica and Chevelle LOL [COLOR="red"]I [/COLOR]was a bad influence on [COLOR="red"]Jess[/COLOR] :dunno: But, Oh so much fun!

I wish you were coming too, dang it!
                              [COLOR="black"][/COLOR]

There, I fixed it for you...
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                                Wow I have missed this whole bunch of people, been off the grid for a few months. I am happy to report RWK is dropping 4.88’s in the silver slug this Sunday so this will be a great test run for me. I will try to be there by 9:30 am but let’s face it you guys will probably just be waking up at 9:30 and hitting the trail a little late after a Friday night in the desert… I am planning on staying the night as long as I don’t break anything. Oh I have a two straps a snatch block and plenty of recovery points...

Skylar you know if you are going yet? If so can you bring your SWR Meter I still need to tune my antenna.

See you all there.

Nah danny! We're always up by then! Gotta hit it so we can cover everything and allow time ot get lost LOL Be good to see you again

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                                [COLOR="black"][/COLOR]

There, I fixed it for you...

LOL :whip::hide: You think you're so funny! I don't even know who you are anymore Kurt.
                                Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X