Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocks are calling!! Calico may 4th weekend :)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
    Did you fix your volume/filter control? :confused2:wink:
    Vanessa

UUhhh ..eerrr...ya, OK :shout:

I Yam what I Yam
    Jeep Girl

Comment

I have to be back home for an event Saturday evening. How long of a day is this trip? What time will we be done on the trails? How feasable is it to bail mid day if needed to return home?

Comment

Originally posted by explorerlyon View Post
        I have to be back home for an event Saturday evening. How long of a day is this trip? What time will we be done on the trails? How feasable is it to bail mid day if needed to return home?
        We'll leave camp around 0930 Saturday. You're 2 hours from home approx? 2 Two and a half max? We'll run trails, do lunch on the trail most likely and be back around 3pm ish? If we need to tailor the run a little bit to have you back, no problem. We can always go back out I plan on a night run anyways!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Well I'm out. My trans guy is screwing me over. Haven't got my high steer set up back yet. Not gonna make this one.:angry:
          "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Originally posted by MY4D9WILLYS View Post
            Well I'm out. My trans guy is screwing me over. Haven't got my high steer set up back yet. Not gonna make this one.:angry:

I Just sent you a PM...that BITES Butch! You'll be missed! Does that mean you're mistress Richard is out too LOL He was only in if you were I believe...:whip:
            Last edited by I H8RDS; 04-30-12, 01:33 PM.
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Just got back from tinbenders and my rig was overheating but after a thermostat and by passing my fan to a switch so I can control when it goes on I think my rig is ready for calico, if I roll out I'll take my son and we will come out Friday night and run Saturday with y'all, what trail are u running sat? Will we be able to visit any mines for my son? Just curious, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MY4D9WILLYS View Post
                That to bad Butch, when you get it back if you need any help putting it back in let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                  Just got back from tinbenders and my rig was overheating but after a thermostat and by passing my fan to a switch so I can control when it goes on I think my rig is ready for calico, if I roll out I'll take my son and we will come out Friday night and run Saturday with y'all, what trail are u running sat? Will we be able to visit any mines for my son? Just curious, thanks
                  I want to hit some mines too. Last time we only did a real quick look around at the far away mines. The mines seconds off the road right by camp are fun to explore if your son has never been in any.
                  [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                    I'm really open to whatever anybody wants to do...whether we run up Odessa and down Doran or vice versa..we'll visit the Bismark Mines....could head over to Wall Street from there which is pretty neat to see...and there's more mines there at the top of the canyon looking down; as well as a pretty neat stone house from way back in the day..
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                      That to bad Butch, when you get it back if you need any help putting it back in let me know.
                      Thanks Gary.
                      "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

I appreciate you being open, I don't need to spend hours in a mine. my son is 6 so his attention Span won't be too long, just thought how fun for him to see, maybe we can have lunch around some mines, I come to wheel baby! As long as the rig holds together, I want to run as many as I can

Comment

Not going to be able to make it, new shocks won't be here in time and the jeep currently has no shocks long story.......sorry my dear and father.

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                            I Just sent you a PM...that BITES Butch! You'll be missed! Does that mean you're mistress Richard is out too LOL He was only in if you were I believe...:whip:
                            Really Lori....that's not cool.

Comment

Lorie drop me down to the maybe list. I may put this trip off also? I have some people wanting to come look at some quads I have for sale on Sunday. If I do come out its only going to be to run the trails on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
                                Not going to be able to make it, new shocks won't be here in time and the jeep currently has no shocks long story.......sorry my dear and father.
                                Just cut 4 pieces of rope and tie them to your shock mounts. You'll be alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X