Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocks are calling!! Calico may 4th weekend :)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
    So far I'm 90 percent sure I'll be up there Friday night and wheel sat, I might only have other buddy in his own rig, that's it
    Wow, Cool! I'll add you! My friends Ross and Lisa are coming out Friday as well..probbaly roll into camp wiht me...we have a nice little list coming!
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey Lorie!

Add Jacque and I to the list....and of course were bringing the three dogs! We wont make it in Friday. Jacque works late and it's three+ hours to Gorman from here.

Two questions:
      1) If we tow the jeep is there a safe place to leave the SUV/tow vehicle?
      2) is anyone camping Saturday night?

I'll bring my recovery gear with me.

HOOYAH!!!
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
        Hey Lorie!

Add Jacque and I to the list....and of course were bringing the three dogs! We wont make it in Friday. Jacque works late and it's three+ hours to Gorman from here.

Two questions:
        1) If we tow the jeep is there a safe place to leave the SUV/tow vehicle?
        2) is anyone camping Saturday night?

I'll bring my recovery gear with me.

HOOYAH!!!
        Dan
        Your stuff will be fine. No worries. And heck yes...you actually have to force me to leave come Sunday afternoon. There's no way I drive 3+ hours myself for 1 day! I camp out from Fri- Sun everytime! There will be others camped out Saturday as well.

If you can, bring a couple sticks of wood. If we all bring some, we'll be good to go

Will add you guys. First post is always updated.

Looking forward to it!!

Lorie
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Ok, she caved! That was really quick....I got mad skillz! We will arrive friday evening. We're making plans to stay Saturday night, but we won't know for sure until that morning!

Crap...now I have to wait for the yard guys to mow so I can pull out the tent. I haven't touched that thing in two years!

Water, wood, safe place for tow vehicle....got it. Thanks Lorie!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
          (sorry, I get a little excited about these things)

HOOYAH!!!
          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
            Ok, she caved! That was really quick....I got mad skillz! We will arrive friday evening. We're making plans to stay Saturday night, but we won't know for sure until that morning!

Crap...now I have to wait for the yard guys to mow so I can pull out the tent. I haven't touched that thing in two years!

Water, wood, safe place for tow vehicle....got it. Thanks Lorie!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            (sorry, I get a little excited about these things)

HOOYAH!!!
            Dan

LOL EXCITED!!! I'm like popcorn..jumping up and down with excitement. They say it'll wear off, but I've been wheeling for over a decade...it's not wearing off!!! I'm More excited than you!!! whooo hoooo!!! and Friday at that!!! :gun::whip::bonk:

I've been tripping over my camping gear in my bedroom for days now! Just like looking at it!!
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey..we're going to be making shiskabobs friday night! Bring a stick or two! Oh, and sunblock if ya'll are white folk! It's going to be high 80's by day!
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                Hey..we're going to be making shiskabobs friday night! Bring a stick or two! Oh, and sunblock if ya'll are white folk! It's going to be high 80's by day!
                I'll bring some wood, I've been wheelin 15 years, the love for this hasn't lost it's luster, if anything, it's gotten worse, btw, to those concerned, your tow rigs will be fine I'm bringing my tow rig as well

Comment

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                  I'll bring some wood, I've been wheelin 15 years, the love for this hasn't lost it's luster, if anything, it's gotten worse, btw, to those concerned, your tow rigs will be fine I'm bringing my tow rig as well
                  That's good to know....my wife loves her SUV! We don't normally tow the jeep, but we will need the extra room for camping gear this time.

Comment

Super this is gonna be a fun weekend with lots of new people for me to meet. Is it Friday Yet?
                    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• Good news/bad news;

Good news: the air mattress fits in the tent with room to spare for the pups, so we'll probably stay Saturday night

Bad news: the yard guys were taking forever, so the whole thing is set up in the living room.....wife's not too happy about that part. Hehehehe

HOOYAH!!!
                      Dan

Comment

• LOL Hilarious!!! You're sounding like me (minus the wife situation) LOL
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

• Jacque actually laughed at me acting like a kid the week before Christmas! She wasnt mad at all.

I told her i was going to post that she forced me to tell everyone she wasn't mad! LOL! I got 'the look' with that one. Good thing she loves me!

HOOYAH!!!
                          Dan (who really loves his understanding and forgiving wife)

Comment

• And that we know is a tall order.. anyone who sticks it out with a True wheeler must really love you...is probably why I'm still single. I can't date "normal" (non-wheelers) They just don't get it..
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

• Sooo true! I am extremely lucky! I took Jacque to senior prom (1985) in her Dads CJ8! He tossed me the keys and said "I love my jeep, but you better bring my daughter home safe!". We still wheel that Scrambler when we visit her parents in colorado. I'm a super lucky guy!!!

Comment

• Is anyone planning to make coffee sat and/or sun morning? I don't have a camping percolator and am wondering if I need to pick one up!

Comment

Working...
                                X