Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocks are calling!! Calico may 4th weekend :)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
    How are the new fenders

They're sitting on the floor of the shop. Been too busy to build them. I broke a few things last week, now I'm working on getting my Jeep going again. Besides, I've still got the other fender to shred
    "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

If I get the rear axle back in by then I may go...... you ever get that antrock installed Lorie?

Comment

It's ordered! If I get it by Friday, I'm installing it Saturday.

Should I put you on my maybe list Stranger? Or is that axle a long shot?
        Jeep Girl

Comment

What the hell Chris? Your heep is more often in pieces than on the trail... And even when it's on the trail it's in pieces...

Comment

Lorie, your trips are a BLAST but unfortunately I can’t make this one. I have bike ride planed for that Sunday. Too many toys and not enough time; wants a fella to do? I’ll try for next time, maybe Miller’s?

Comment

What the hell Chris? Your heep is more often in pieces than on the trail... And even when it's on the trail it's in pieces...

DAMMMNN Sky!!! DISS!! LOL Chris- you gonna let em' talk to you like that?!

Originally posted by Randog View Post
              Lorie, your trips are a BLAST but unfortunately I can’t make this one. I have bike ride planed for that Sunday. Too many toys and not enough time; wants a fella to do? I’ll try for next time, maybe Miller’s?
              Thanks...but BOOOOOO!!!!! Miller wont be open for another month. May 18th-next run! No excuses!!
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                Thanks...but BOOOOOO!!!!! Miller wont be open for another month. May 18th-next run! No excuses!!
                So we're taking my pops to Miller? I've never been.

Comment

No, it most likely won't be open buddy! I thought you said you wanted to take him to Calico.
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

I did not have one thing break last time I was there....gotta keep my jeep ahead of the game...can't let gary have a better rig than me.....shouldn't you be buying things for your jeep that are hand me downs instead of making fun of me

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
                      I did not have one thing break last time I was there....gotta keep my jeep ahead of the game...can't let gary have a better rig than me.....shouldn't you be buying things for your jeep that are hand me downs instead of making fun of me
                      It's not the rig, it's the driver! Speaking of which, what are you pulling off that I can get my grubby hands on?

Actually, everything that you pull off is broken, so nevermind...

Comment

It's not the rig, it's the driver! Speaking of which, what are you pulling off that I can get my grubby hands on?

Actually, everything that you pull off is broken, so nevermind...
                        LOL the dana 35 was not broke for your info....jerk...and i'm trying ot make the jeep unbreakable....

Comment

Boyzz Boyzzz call a truce and let's muster up a half dozen more for my run
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Kinda fun watching Skylar pic at Chris. Gives me a nice little break.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                              Kinda fun watching Skylar pic at Chris. Gives me a nice little break.
                              whatever dad that's why mom left you....you never gave me any credit for my accomplishments...

Comment

Well if Butch is going I'll go too!! Maybe that will give him incintive to get his jeep fixed!!!! Especially since I've got CIGARS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X