Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocks are calling!! Calico may 4th weekend :)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irace1 View Post
    Really Lori....that's not cool.

Was only kidding I can't joke?

Originally posted by Gary View Post
    Lorie drop me down to the maybe list. I may put this trip off also? I have some people wanting to come look at some quads I have for sale on Sunday. If I do come out its only going to be to run the trails on Saturday.
    Just let me know !
    Jeep Girl

Comment

And for all those who can't make this one, I'll be posting up a Calico run on the 18th-20th as well (2 weeks away.)

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
        And for all those who can't make this one, I'll be posting up a Calico run on the 18th-20th as well (2 weeks away.)
        Dang it... I am going to big bear that weekend. Just the wife and I first time away from the kids in years... Might hit a trail or two if my wife is up for it.

Are you going to make the run this weekend?
        [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

I'm hoping to make a day run on Saturday, but I don't know if I will. It's been over a month now and I'm having withdrawl...

Comment

I'm hoping to make a day run on Saturday, but I don't know if I will. It's been over a month now and I'm having withdrawl...
            I know the feeling. I have not been out real wheeling since the last trip out with you guys. Done soome fire roads but that is not too much fun. I cant wait to get back out on the rocks and use the new stuff on the Jeep. Wish I could get up on Friday but that is not going to work. I hope to see you out there.

dP
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

I mean realistically I could go on every run posted up between now and the end of the year. But the truth is that I want some money to spend on my Jeep too, especially since I have a deadline for a minimum build for that Rubicon run in July. Gotta pinch them pennies!

Comment

Are guys planning on doing a night run on Friday, that would be fun

Comment

I feel that

I mean realistically I could go on every run posted up between now and the end of the year. But the truth is that I want some money to spend on my Jeep too, especially since I have a deadline for a minimum build for that Rubicon run in July. Gotta pinch them pennies!
                  I know what you mean, with this hobby or any hobby it's always a battle of how to allocate your funds to balance getting out to wheeling events and upgrading your rig, it sux!

Comment

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                    I know what you mean, with this hobby or any hobby it's always a battle of how to allocate your funds to balance getting out to wheeling events and upgrading your rig, it sux!
                    It sucks, but it's great

Comment

Joining trip...

Me and my wife are Planning on coming out on Saturday... It is Our first trip in the rocks, I hope to not hold you guys back any... Looking forward to a good trip, if anyone wants to meet us and head out to the campsite to meet the group in Barstow at like 0830 let me know ... Thanks, Brandon

Comment

We can do that

It sucks, but it's great
                        Originally posted by Marinelj View Post
                        Me and my wife are Planning on coming out on Saturday... It is Our first trip in the rocks, I hope to not hold you guys back any... Looking forward to a good trip, if anyone wants to meet us and head out to the campsite to meet the group in Barstow at like 0830 let me know ... Thanks, Brandon

Welcome to MJR Brandon! Glad you decided to join! You should post up under the Your Rockin Jeep thread, say hello and throw up some pics of your rig! No worries on holding us back! If you need a spot, not a big deal..

You're rig is more capable than mine! You'll do great ! Easy day!

Can't wait!

See you and your wife Saturday morning!

Lorie
                        Last edited by I H8RDS; 05-02-12, 04:29 AM.
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Were you just curious, or are you planning on joining?
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                            Were you just curious, or are you planning on joining?
                            Ha! If I can get up there in time yes ,

Comment

Well, if you plan on showing up, just let me know so I know how many rigs to expect!
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                                Well, if you plan on showing up, just let me know so I know how many rigs to expect!
                                So far I'm 90 percent sure I'll be up there Friday night and wheel sat, I might only have other buddy in his own rig, that's it

Comment

Working...
                                X