This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That don't sound like a bad idear hehe

On another note, have you talked to Sarah lately? Is she going to be there this year?

P.S. I have updated the calendar event. Sheesh! We're gonna need a megaphone! Please keep an eye on it, as we will be updating it regularly. I also give fair warning to Peggy Sue's. We are on their calendar.
    Last edited by sarah; 03-12-09, 06:37 PM.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Camping for a couple days out there.

I will lead a run if needed up odessa then down doran to gatekeeper.

Anyone gonna bring their crawlers out there?????
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• [COLOR="Sienna"]Well, I'm locked in for this event. Barb and I will be coming out on Friday and spending Friday night. I have to work on Sunday, so we'll be leaving around sundown on Saturday.

I was hoping to run Wall Street, that looks like a lot of fun! If I knew the area better, I'd lead a run out there, but have no idea where I'm going for the most part. If there isn't a trail leader for that run; I suppose I'll do the Odessa Cyn run. Can't wait!!![/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by pdw View Post
          So, do we have a rough idea of what the Saturday and/or Sunday schedule looks like? The roll call sheet only mentions:

Or are we meeting at Peggy Sue's both Saturday and Sunday at 8a.m.?

Also - - Does anybody that is camping mind if I might stash my doors at their campsite for the day?
          Not a problem. There will be enough people out there. You're welcome to stash your doors in my camper.
          Sarah, as always, I will do and help where needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
            That don't sound like a bad idear hehe

On another note, have you talked to Sarah lately? Is she going to be there this year?

P.S. I have updated the calendar event. Sheesh! We're gonna need a megaphone! Please keep an eye on it, as we will be updating it regularly. I also give fair warning to Peggy Sue's. We are on their calendar.
            I'll send her an email. That would be cool to get her back out there.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
              Camping for a couple days out there.

I will lead a run if needed up odessa then down doran to gatekeeper.
              To the regulars: how do we usually run it? Up Doran past the gatekeeper? I'm pretty sure that's how we went last year, after watching the gatekeeper for a while.

If there are a few that want to run the gatekeeper, that's always fun to watch. We can head over to watch after breakfast and we can always stagger off in groups from there. We will still need a leader for each little group that splits off. Rick and I can take one, followed/preceded by Tomb Raider, etc.

What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
                To the regulars: ?
                Don't you mean IRRegulars...

OK this time it's fer shure. I just pawned the AK trip off on someone else (I'll pay for it later). So Sarah, I plan on going out thursday. DO you want me to come get the banners and set them up?
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                  I just pawned the AK trip off on someone else.........
                  :bart:
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    Don't you mean IRRegulars...

OK this time it's fer shure. I just pawned the AK trip off on someone else (I'll pay for it later). So Sarah, I plan on going out thursday. DO you want me to come get the banners and set them up?
                    Well sure darlin! That would be super nice of you. Can I feed you dinner?

Comment

• Man there is going to be alot of rigs out there! Our group (4x4him) is going to have 50 rigs. I am trying to get a couple groups to follow me up toward pumpkin eater to lessen the traffic. We will be camped up at the campground if anyone wants to stop in and listen to some music!
                      <><
                      4x4him.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        Not a problem. There will be enough people out there. You're welcome to stash your doors in my camper.
                        Sarah, as always, I will do and help where needed.
                        Jason,
                        Thanks for the offer! I'll have to find you Saturday morning.
                        Perhaps you can PM your cell number over to me, or you can confirm a location. Whatever works...
                        Money pit!

Comment

• Originally posted by rockhead View Post
                          Man there is going to be alot of rigs out there! Our group (4x4him) is going to have 50 rigs. I am trying to get a couple groups to follow me up toward pumpkin eater to lessen the traffic. We will be camped up at the campground if anyone wants to stop in and listen to some music!
                          Wow, what a day it will be. We won't all be running Doran/Odessa... so that should help too. See you there!

Comment

• holy cow. you would think with all of these people showing up there would be some sponsors or some kind of vendors might be showing up.
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• I should tow a porta-jon out there and CHARGE! I be the Honey-Diper-Dan vender.
                              Those left standing
                              Will make millions
                              Writing books on ways
                              It should have been
                              -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

• Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                                I should tow a porta-jon out there and CHARGE! I be the Honey-Diper-Dan vender.
                                That's not a half-bad idea! I'd pay a couple of bucks for myself and my two boys to have access to the porta-pit for the day!
                                Money pit!

Comment

Working...
                                X