X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeepfunatic View Post
    Nothin' like night wheelin at Calico
    lol. yeah. we did a "night run". I laid it on its side and new top. then the guy behind me broke his d60. good times.

Nikos where you at?
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
      lol. yeah. we did a "night run". I laid it on its side and new top. then the guy behind me broke his d60. good times.

Nikos where you at?

And to think, I remember you whining about a scratch on your Alcoa the first time you ran Doran...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• pssshhhh. when it was new.

and to think I have been on its side about 3 times now. I get used to it. this time the windshield is coming off. It has a new paint job now. right before TDS.

gonna attempt gatekeeper again. gonna have to get a new locker in there.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
          pssshhhh. when it was new.

and to think I have been on its side about 3 times now. I get used to it. this time the windshield is coming off. It has a new paint job now. right before TDS.

gonna attempt gatekeeper again. gonna have to get a new locker in there.
          So did that $400 locker/axle combo pan out?

Comment

• [COLOR="Sienna"]Night run eh?

I'll have to get those new lights put on...and take the 1 working old one and put some candle light under the Jeep as well. Kurt we may have to install a new switch. I'll go get a bigger drill bit.

Quick question: What tire pressure was being used on that red JK in this video? I heard someone ask the red JK and I think I heard "Eight". I'm curious to know if he was really at that pressure, those would have been some of the stiffest walled tires around if he was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxkJLbaLA0k[/COLOR]
            Last edited by USMC 0369; 03-15-09, 04:44 PM.
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• he says 15,

Comment

• Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                he says 15,
                [COLOR="Sienna"]
                Old ears...ya know.:doh[/COLOR]
                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                  [COLOR="Sienna"]
                  Old ears...ya know.:doh[/COLOR]
                  ive found 12 to 15 to be a majic number for me

man i wish it was the 27th already
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• 5 psi

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                    ive found 12 to 15 to be a majic number for me
                    12 to 15 if im using mud or all terrains. When I run my super swamper boggers I run 5 psi and looking at it you can't tell.
                    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• Am I really seeing this? 86 confirmed members are going to IDTT? WTF did all these people come from Sarah? Look at what you started. Troublemaker! I guess it just means there will be more fire rings to hug this time...

Comment

• I have been talking to my landscaper for our properties. and he is bring all the wood he can. I am gonna fill up the 250. We gonna have a good fire this time.
                        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Nice! we will be there just for Saturday for the run gotta work Sunday cant wait!
                          2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

• Originally posted by pdw View Post
                            That is the thing that I love about Calico! It is always changing!

Did any of those folks in the video buy the Rubicon Jeeps and not use 4Low?

What do you mean? On Doran, there are spots where you need 4low and some spots 4high or even 2wd will work.

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                              Am I really seeing this? 86 confirmed members are going to IDTT? WTF did all these people come from Sarah? Look at what you started. Troublemaker! I guess it just means there will be more fire rings to hug this time...
                              Yeah - I have been walking around my office in circles muttering to Rick, "what are we gonna do!?" Hahaha! Seriously, I am thrilled that's we've turned out such a great board.

We've met a lifetime of friends here and have even got things done that I never would have dreamed, especially with volunteering, activism, and passion for our sport. I surely can't take all the credit though - I know our moderators haven't been out on many public runs this year, but Rick and I couldn't have done it without them... And Rick of course, who installed vBulletin because I was too skeered to! Hehe! No joke!

See you all at Peggy Sue's!
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by smack2020 View Post
                                What do you mean? On Doran, there are spots where you need 4low and some spots 4high or even 2wd will work.
                                Yes, I am familiar enough with Calico to know that. The folks in the video seemed to be heavy on the gas pedal and perhaps using 4low would have been a better option....But, then again that is just an observation, NOT a criticism.

F.Y.I. My Jeep has a 4cyl - so until I can afford to install the SM420 transmission, its either 2Hi or 4Low.
                                Money pit!

Comment

Working...
                                X