Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is killin me here... There is a 70-30 chance I'll be in Alaska instead of here. 70% I'll be going... This sucks!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Why Kurt, rent a Jeep and go to town overthere sounds like a great oppurtunity to do some wheeling in the great white north

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        This is killin me here... There is a 70-30 chance I'll be in Alaska instead of here. 70% I'll be going... This sucks!
        Kurt - at some point in your life you need to examine your priorities. IDTT is much more important that working. Besides, I really think you have the flu coming on. I don't feel you should infect your customers in Alaska. If you would like my assistance, I would be happy contact your boss for you and explain this to him. No need to thank me, I'm doing this as a public service.
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Why Kurt, rent a Jeep and go to town overthere sounds like a great oppurtunity to do some wheeling in the great white north
          BTDT on Kodiak Island.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
            Kurt - at some point in your life you need to examine your priorities. IDTT is much more important that working. Besides, I really think you have the flu coming on. I don't feel you should infect your customers in Alaska. If you would like my assistance, I would be happy contact your boss for you and explain this to him. No need to thank me, I'm doing this as a public service.
            Roger,
            You're preachin to the choir man. My boss is my customer, and he doesn't take NO for an answer. I may have a solution to this in the works, just hope Sarah Palin get's back to me in time

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              Roger,
              You're preachin to the choir man. My boss is my customer, and he doesn't take NO for an answer. I may have a solution to this in the works, just hope Sarah Palin get's back to me in time
              [COLOR="Sienna"]You're killing me.
              Check PM's.[/COLOR]
              Last edited by USMC 0369; 03-09-09, 11:01 PM.
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey Rat, Although Alaska would be cool to check out, I hope that you can make it to IDTT. Otherwise, I am going to have to try out the NEWEST difficult trail in Calico without you!

The wash out on the trail to the Wall Street Cyn Overlook is pretty awesome. I didn't drive it because we didn't have another Jeep with us in case of trouble. It did have one set of tracks through it.

The washout:

The start is narrow but not too tough:

Then things get tougher:

The trail has a short stretch that is still in good shape until you get to the next washout. It is short, but is probably a higher chance of damage or flop than the previous washout:

:wink:I think that I am going to add this to the Stocker Run! :wink:
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

wow that has changed. there was a huge rock in the middle sticking straight up. cool. I am down to go.
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]MIKE! Sign me up for that run!!

Wait, you were joking about making it part of the stocker run weren't you?

If someone is going to make this a run on Saturday ... I'll go, if my rig meets requirments. (Barb even says she'll go too!)

Looks like a bucket full of fun!![/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                      [COLOR="Sienna"]MIKE! Sign me up for that run!!

Wait, you were joking about making it part of the stocker run weren't you?

If someone is going to make this a run on Saturday ... I'll go, if my rig meets requirments. (Barb even says she'll go too!)

Looks like a bucket full of fun!![/COLOR]
                      HA! No, No stockers for that run. Since I am leading the stocker run on Saturday, I was planning to go check it out on Sunday. I'm looking forward to the stories around the campfire from those of you that run it on Saturday.
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

There will be plenty of time on Saturday afternoon to run it. But count me in for sure on this one. Looks fun.

Comment

Mike, that looks fun. Count me in.
                          Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                            Mike, that looks fun. Count me in.
                            Ya it does,... don't tell him about the raging river and the feral cows throwing gang signs?
                            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                              Hey Rat, Although Alaska would be cool to check out, I hope that you can make it to IDTT. Otherwise, I am going to have to try out the NEWEST difficult trail in Calico without you!

The wash out on the trail to the Wall Street Cyn Overlook is pretty awesome. I didn't drive it because we didn't have another Jeep with us in case of trouble. It did have one set of tracks through it.

The washout:

The start is narrow but not too tough:

Then things get tougher:

The trail has a short stretch that is still in good shape until you get to the next washout. It is short, but is probably a higher chance of damage or flop than the previous washout:

:wink:I think that I am going to add this to the Stocker Run! :wink:
                              Hey Mike,
                              Add my name to that "Stocker Run" list!
                              Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by pdw View Post
                                Hey Mike,
                                Add my name to that "Stocker Run" list!
                                OOOOOOO me to mike i want to do that run
                                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X