X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tent City....

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
    [COLOR="Sienna"]The Mrs. "didn't sign up for this sh..."[/COLOR]
    Nick, mind if the we (Mrs. MyBrokenJeep and I) join you in your tent circle to fight off the winds? We decided against renting the RV and are going to tough it out... The tent heater sounds like a good idea!
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

• I booked my hotel room today at the Oak Tree. My wife is pregnant so I won’t make her sleep in the back of the 4runner. It’s a pretty good deal and is 5 miles from the trail head and 3 miles from Peggy Sue's Dinner.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

• 90 Yes, 11 Maybe. There could be over 100 people!
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

• Sarah,
          I just heard from Sarah Batcha. Looks like she might just come along again. Now I have to be on my best behavior... Hmmmm, be good, be bad, be good, be bad....
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Kurt just be who you are, the people that know you will put up with you like that. Why fake it.
            It;s my motto works for me, got your Jeep all back together?

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              Kurt just be who you are, the people that know you will put up with you like that. Why fake it.
              It;s my motto works for me, got your Jeep all back together?
              Thanks Art. I'm guessing that's getting some belly laughs from some folks here...:devil:

Comment

• Hmmm lets see Kurt and best behavior should never be used in the same sentence agin lol they have the whole oil and water effect lol

but you know we all love you kurt !!!!!!
                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Well see that is the problem with the world today, we are way short of colorfull characters and a decent sense of humor.
                  I finished a mirror bracket today so I can run up to Calico with the doors off. Now I want to see if I can make a top out of a board of plywood so I can set the tent on top of the Jeep, don't care much for sleeping on rocks

Last edited by aw12345; 03-16-09, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    Well see that is the problem with the world today, we are way short of colorfull characters and a decent sense of humor.
                    I finished a mirror bracket today so I can run up to Calico with the doors off. Now I want to see if I can make a top out of a board of plywood so I can set the tent on top of the Jeep, [COLOR="Red"]don't care much for sleeping on rocks[/COLOR]
                    dont blame you thats why im bringing the pop up trailer
                    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      Sarah,
                      I just heard from Sarah Batcha. Looks like she might just come along again. Now I have to be on my best behavior... Hmmmm, be good, be bad, be good, be bad....
                      HAHAHA! She campin?
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                        lol. yeah. we did a "night run". I laid it on its side and new top. then the guy behind me broke his d60. good times.

Nikos where you at?
                        Right here brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by pdw View Post
                          Yes, I am familiar enough with Calico to know that. The folks in the video seemed to be heavy on the gas pedal and perhaps using 4low would have been a better option....But, then again that is just an observation, NOT a criticism.

F.Y.I. My Jeep has a 4cyl - so until I can afford to install the SM420 transmission, its either 2Hi or 4Low.
                          I am pretty sure everyone was in 4low during the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
                            HAHAHA! She campin?
                            We'll just have to see. I actually think I'm renting an RV this time. No particular reason' ya'll know I love to sleep in my truck, but every once in a while you get a wild hair and, well... Maybe I can convince her to git stupit with me!

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post

but you know we all love you kurt !!!!!!
                              For the entertainment value no doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                                We'll just have to see. I actually think I'm renting an RV this time.
                                Why would you pay all that cash to rent an RV when you know you're just going to sleep next to the fire ring!? hehe just playin'
                                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X