Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to go out this weekend to see if my wifes R-vee will fit and check some sites.
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
      Going to go out this weekend to see if my wifes R-vee will fit and check some sites.
      i feel for anyone who plans on tenting it in the normal MJR area we went out there a few weeks ago and all the dirt is gone its just all boulders i think im brining the trailer, im geeked is it time to go yet
      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
        i feel for anyone who plans on tenting it in the normal MJR area we went out there a few weeks ago and all the dirt is gone its just all boulders i think im brining the trailer, im geeked is it time to go yet
        Just make fire rings out of all those rocks and I'll be c:fire:mfy and warm... :fire::fire::log::log::cactus::drool:
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Just make fire rings out of all those rocks and I'll be c:fire:mfy and warm... :fire::fire::log::log::cactus::drool:
          10-4 good buddy i should be ready to go the rubicon express long arm kit goe on my heap this weekend now i just need some tires
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I have been in contact with Russ Chung to see if he is coming to IDTT this year and lead a stocker run. He has another commitment for that weekend and will not be coming.

So...

Would someone like to organize a stocker run and be the trail boss? I would volunteer but I don't know the Clalico area.

Any takers??
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

I was thinking of doing the stocker run this year. But sorry Roger. I don't the area that well enough to lead a run. But I can get lost just fine. You lead I'll follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                I was thinking of doing the stocker run this year. But sorry Roger. I don't the area that well enough to lead a run. But I can get lost just fine. You lead I'll follow.
                you? stocker run?
                what the hell, Jason?
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                  you? stocker run?
                  what the hell, Jason?
                  I figured since I hadn't gone wheeling since last Aug, I just might be a Jeep-noob again. :yay:
                  We'll see. The plan is to get out there sometime Friday morning. Maybe Thursday night. I'm almost done working weekends here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    Well since no one yet has stepped up and offered to do this, should I start studying my maps and put a run together?? I'll wait a few days to see if someone wants to put something together.
                    MJR moderator
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                      Well since no one yet has stepped up and offered to do this, should I start studying my maps and put a run together?? I'll wait a few days to see if someone wants to put something together.
                      Does Russ have a GPS track of the run he usually does? That may be very helpful.
                      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Are you sure that you want Russ' track? The last time he led this run, he took the group down the Doran trail!
                        (To his defence, it had been a while since he had run the canyon. It didn't used to be as tough going downhill.)

If no one else wants to lead the stocker run, I would be willing to do so. I am familiar with most of the trails in the area (Lord knows that I have gotten lost on almost all of them!)

At this point, I think that my wife and I will be showing up on Friday night, so I can lead the way on Saturday if all goes well and folks are willing to let me lead.

I've only rolled my Jeep once, so it should be okay. :wink:
                        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                          You're sounding more and more like Russ every second...
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I haven't yet, but I've followed you before. Oops. Now I did it.

Comment

Are you sure that you want Russ' track? The last time he led this run, he took the group down the Doran trail!
                              (To his defence, it had been a while since he had run the canyon. It didn't used to be as tough going downhill.)

If no one else wants to lead the stocker run, I would be willing to do so. I am familiar with most of the trails in the area (Lord knows that I have gotten lost on almost all of them!)

At this point, I think that my wife and I will be showing up on Friday night, so I can lead the way on Saturday if all goes well and folks are willing to let me lead.

Well, one thing you can count on if Mike leads. You'll either go down a horribly rutted and washboarded road for 40 miles, roll ever-so-gracefully over and piruette(sp?) on your front bumper, or be forced to ford a raging river and get chased by ferrel cows throwing gang signs. Where do I sign up?
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Mike,

I ran with Russ last year and i don't think we went down Doran Trail.

I make a motion the Mike leads the Stocker run.

I move that nominations be closed.

All in favor of Mike being the trail boss say "aye"

Aye,Aye,Aye,Aye,Aye,Aye,

Opposed?

The ayes have it. Mike you are elected.

Thank you!

Roger

MJR moderator
                                Jeep Patrol Leader
                                Reforestation Supervisor
                                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                                Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                                X