Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [COLOR="darkred"]I could twish driveshafts and be named "U-joint Killer" if I weren't careful!

I don't feel I need anything more than a 6cyl. A V8 would get me into trouble.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
      [COLOR="darkred"]EFI would solve more problems than fixing or getting a new carb. Just gonna have to save for it. Maybe have to bite the bullet and just do like Art said and do it right. [/COLOR]
      I'm thinking this is the way to go for my old blue Jeep.I'm having the same issues with it that your having with your YJ.
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• [COLOR="darkred"]Talked about it last night. I think the plan is an inexpensive XJ 6cyl & trans.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]Talked about it last night. I think the plan is an inexpensive XJ 6cyl & trans.[/COLOR]
          Now this is making sense! You could call it an XYJ or YXJ or just Nick's POS. So many choices

Comment

• Here ya go; http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/3257729005.html
            Dennis and Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
              [COLOR="darkred"]That has promise! Not seeing the computer...maybe that's the problem?[/COLOR]

Comment

• I would look for a 1991 or newer. :2:
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Originally posted by curtis View Post
                  I would look for a 1991 or newer. :2:
                  [COLOR="darkred"]Oh crap... I didn't catch that. I need a 1991 or newer because Kalifornia wont let me register it with an older engine than the year it was produced. Thanks anyway G4. [/COLOR]

Comment

• Here's another,
                    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3259741365.html
                    I thought I saw something about a HO puter on the other
                    Thats right ,91 an up, sorry
                    Dennis and Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
                      Here's another,
                      http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3259741365.html
                      I thought I saw something about a HO puter on the other
                      Thats right ,91 an up, sorry
                      [COLOR="darkred"]yea...that one's an 89.... we're getting there slowly. On a side note, you guys are like CL ninjas or something.[/COLOR]

Comment

• LOL was looking for body parts for my son on lunch and well..................
                        Dennis and Tammy

Comment

• So you're gonna swap engines? This should be fun...
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                            So you're gonna swap engines? This should be fun...
                            [COLOR="darkred"]Well, it makes more sense to me. I need fuel injection, and to be able to pass CA smog, and the rod bearing I have going out... It all adds up that if I can get a good 1991~newer motor & trans that it would solve lots of problems if I went that route.
                            Opinions are welcome! Please, if you have any ideas...I'm all ears. (Seriously my ears are huge.)[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]Well, it makes more sense to me. I need fuel injection, and to be able to pass CA smog, and the rod bearing I have going out... It all adds up that if I can get a good 1991~newer motor & trans that it would solve lots of problems if I went that route.
                              Opinions are welcome! Please, if you have any ideas...I'm all ears. (Seriously my ears are huge.)[/COLOR]
                              No, I think it the best way to go. I was just pointing out how much fun this could be...
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nick, you can always go the route I did... Small Block Baby!
                                Regards,
                                Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Working...
                                X