Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, you over did it---:hide:
    LG
    Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Well, after I rolled over backwards, back in April, and did a bit of damage under the hood. I've beed wanting to add an engine bar, under the hood. For another layer of protection.

Here's a link to my video. You can see me roll, at about 3:20 into it. https://youtu.be/E3yLFNXGJuk

So, I ordered some oval flanges from Ruff Stuff, and used some scrap tube, to come up with the following.

These are the plates and the side pieces, notched and cut, at the "right" angle. That part was a PITA.

The side bars and plates tacked in.

Center span, finish welded.

The finished product. Fits under the hood, nicely. Happy with how it came out.

Now I'm ready to roll over backwards again. LOL
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
        Well, after I rolled over backwards, back in April, and did a bit of damage under the hood. I've beed wanting to add an engine bar, under the hood. For another layer of protection.

Here's a link to my video. You can see me roll, at about 3:20 into it. https://youtu.be/E3yLFNXGJuk

So, I ordered some oval flanges from Ruff Stuff, and used some scrap tube, to come up with the following.

These are the plates and the side pieces, notched and cut, at the "right" angle. That part was a PITA.

The side bars and plates tacked in.

Center span, finish welded.

The finished product. Fits under the hood, nicely. Happy with how it came out.

Now I'm ready to roll over backwards again. LOL
        well you gave it a good try the last time out lol

Comment

Working...
        X