Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP 231 replacement with Klune V and Bronco Dana 20 update... stretch soon to follow

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper mounted again... yall like me new tires???

Supposedly the Jeep engine fired up for the first time yesterday.... looks like things are slowly coming together...

Comment

• It that yellow tape where they are going to trim it?

You will look like a real high roller with those tires! Can't wait to hear the stroker, are you keeping the same exhaust as before?

Comment

• I like the leggy lil donut look, you'll be styling at the mall Skeeter. Git er done bro, prime wheelin season

Comment

• probably won't be ready by hammers....

progress... hydro boost, PSC pump and hydro assist in...

Comment

• rolling now...

Comment

• Those rims, nice!

Comment

• So much bling I like it Skeeter, lots a nice goodies and some nice rims for a change, they grow up so fast lol

Comment

• baby steps.... ram installed...

Comment

• It appears that somebody has stolen your hood. I vote instead of putting a "traditional" one back on, simply build one out of nothing but LEDs.
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• dont worry, I still have 3 rolls of LED light strips... thinking of using Jonahs help to replace my rock lights with 45' of LED strips underneath It will look like Hiroshima when I am through

Comment

• Mmmm LEDs. Will those sick wheels get some LEDs too?
                        "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

• bumpstops in:

louvers mounted... however... I am thinking of selling this one and going with a polished version of the same louvers and repaint my whole jeep (and hood less louvers) Hammered Finish Black... thoughts?

Comment

• lights wired :

Comment

• You're really pimping that thing out. I think the sun might blind you with a polished metal hood.
                              holes = cowbell

Comment

• Thank you Inverted, you bring a valid point... to that point... I have a solution...

well... I was looking online for a boonie hat since I left mine in a bar this weekend when I was drinking too much. This was my favorite Jeeping hat!

I loved this hat! So I went to the local Army Navy surplus store and tried to find a new one... they were out... grrr! I did see some cool dust goggles though and remembered King of the Hammers and a few times I was out in the desert and the wind turned my eyeballs into sand paper relics. I bought a pair but then thought about how cool my Jeep is and will be once I get my build complete and thought about finding a sweet pair that will match my Hammered Finish Black n chrome Jeep when I am out wheeling...

I started checking around on net and found this:
                                http://www.etsy.com/shop/jadedminx?section_id=12579031

from that link I found this sweet set up:

also... I found my boonie hat online and ordered another one! I can't wait to wear this out in the desert with my new goggles and gas mask and then pull into a gas station and see the look on everyone's faces

Comment

Working...
                                X