Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP 231 replacement with Klune V and Bronco Dana 20 update... stretch soon to follow

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
    lol... NOPE... I just need to spend money to motivate myself to go make more money...

Nothing motivates you more than the fear of death and debt!
    [COLOR="#800000"]Do you work for the Gov't?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

What goodies are in the 30?

Comment

Skeeter is one of the premier financial advisers for his company, makes one wonder doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Skeeter is one of the premier financial advisers for his company, makes one wonder doesn't it?
          You must be good at saving and making it, to spend it.

Brett, will you adopt my jeep? Can't wait to see it.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

This is what I does: http://www.m-rpa.com/pdf_files/Top%2...20401kWire.pdf

I offer fellow Jeepers free investment advice... if you give me a million dollars to manage for you... I will turn it into 500k in no time

The Dana 30 has chromo axles, CAD is removed. 1 yr old rotors and black magic pads. ARB and 4.88 gears. Warn diff cover guard the brackets are for coils currently...

I can't wait to get the stroker in the lil YJ... will be sweet!

Comment

How is the progress on the jeep? Ready by the new year?

Comment

Thanks for driving me back from Brother's 4x4 on Sun Jonah. Jeep is in good hands for now.. hope to have her back by xmas...

Was thinking of adding this since we are doing a PSC pump and hydro assist:
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Jeep-CJ-...-/300785022316
                or
                http://www.vancopbs.com/product_p/201h.htm

anyone done it piecemeal vs buying the Vanco kit?

Comment

Your welcome, I had a good time. The radiator overflow I bought was too big, but those guys are just up the road from me so they traded it out.

As far as the hydroboost, you know me, junk yard all the way. $75 for the booster, master and proportioning valve off an astro and $120 in hoses from a hose place I can't remember the name of that Kurt told me about. I am probably going to the pick a part in the next week or so if you want me to grab one for ya

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]I think the hose place is called "Hoseman". They have a few locations around SoCal.[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                      [COLOR="#800000"]I think the hose place is called "Hoseman". They have a few locations around SoCal.[/COLOR]
                      Yep, Hose Man. There is one near you!
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                        Yep, Hose Man. There is one near you!
                        Well with such an esoteric name, you can see why I couldn't remember it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonah View Post
                          Well with such an esoteric name, you can see why I couldn't remember it.
                          DING DING DING DING DINGGGGG... You win the "use a big word in a sentence properly" contest today. What has he won Johnny?
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• C'mon super charger, c'mon super charger fingers crossed!

Comment

• i had to read that one twice myself

Going with the Vanco YJ Hydroboos kit... looks like they bore the MC to work with PSC high flow power steering pump, hydro assist ram and my YJ with a Dana 44 up front.

Comment

• Yeah, he puts together a nice kit. Plus it is all new and should bolt right up. You will like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X