Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
    free pre-heating FTW!! haha

I actually froze my a** off driving up the coast this weekend early saturday morning with no doors or top to drop my transmission off to be rebuilt. Where's this heat wave you speak of!?
    Come out my way and you'll meet the heat.
    When you move to Nevada, you'll catch up on heat and cold, In summer you cook and in winter you'll freeze your behind off

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Come out my way and you'll meet the heat.
      When you move to Nevada, you'll catch up on heat and cold, In summer you cook and in winter you'll freeze your behind off
      I can take the heat, I was in Phoenix for several years. Cold, I don't know, we'll see how it goes, haha
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
        free pre-heating FTW!! haha
        I seriously take advantage of that!
        holes = cowbell

Comment

• Did a lil bit of tinkering in the heat this afternoon. Darn piece was a pain in the neck to make. Astonished that my jig saw cut the curves in 1/4" plate.

Comment

• Wow, with a jigsaw, no less! What kind of blade did you use?
            holes = cowbell

Comment

• Just a metal blade. Surprised me that it cut it as well as it did.

Comment

• No kidding. I've cut steel with a sawzall, but i wouldn't try it on curves that tight. I thought you had the plasma magic?
                holes = cowbell

Comment

• Borrowed that from a friend back in time. Last time I used it, it was struggling on 1/4" plate. Probably needed a new electrode.
                  Since I am not in a hurryit is going to get done with the junk I got in my garage

Comment

• what company makes the blade you're using ? and did you use cutting oil ?
                    You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

• Just blades bought at lowes or homedepot and no cutting oil/ The saw has variable speed just went with what made it cut easily

Comment

• Getting ready for put put wheelin season

Comment

• Well got her hiney somewhat covered up

It's rednecked, but should keep PoPo of my @ss

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            Well got her hiney somewhat covered up

It's rednecked, but should keep PoPo of my @ss
                            Sweet. Not only rednecked, but you're ahead of the game for Christmas in July!
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• You got it Matty, but messing with Christmas will get you a funny surprise from black santa.

Comment

• you have to get some of the "back off" Yosemite Sam mud flaps to be legit...

Comment

Working...
                                X