Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to do any sort of heat shielding on the floor pan and transmission tunnel?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Driver side floor pan is going to get heat shielding there is some there already. Pass side I don't life there

It's all open anyway, plenty of room for heat to escape

Comment

• haha, right on
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• looks pretty fancy Art.
          You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

• Might just crawl over a rock or two somewhere in the future

Comment

• Looks good Art. Rear end looks very, business only. Not a lot back there. I like it. Let me know when your ready for a shakedown. I'm always looking for an excuss to take out my new rig. Any idea what its gonna weigh in at?
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• Hi Joe, seems like Freddy got your ticker going a few weeks ago lol. We did the trail he wanted to take you on last week was fun. Lil sketchy in one spot but fun. No diea what it's gonna weigh, trying to keep it as light as possible. Still shooting for this fall to get it wheelable. Will see then what it needs to fulfill my needs lol

Comment

• Fred, definitely got my heart thumping. But my buggy was more equipped to handle it then I was. But that's just seat time. I'd like to try that other line as well. Looked fun. I'm always up for a day trip. Mid week is not a problem for me. I'm chomping at the bit. Give me a call. lol

Comment

• PM'd ya my #

Comment

• Looks like I have lightning for my Jalopy squared away, found a 50" led lightbar on Amazon warehouse for 195 bucks to my door, Yeah loving it.
                      Might even rig it to my Jeep for some night time summer fun

Comment

• holy heck that's cheap! Is that new or used? I hope it works... Make sure you hit it with a hose when you get it to ensure it is water proofed.

Comment

• Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                          holy heck that's cheap! Is that new or used? I hope it works... Make sure you hit it with a hose when you get it to ensure it is water proofed.
                          Check your warranty first...most lights won't be submerged, but driving in the rain it can get hit with some high velocity water. I was reading reviews on Amazon about some of these less expensive lights and they get moisture in the housing and then the lights start to go out. If yours holds up well... please post a brand name and/or model number.
                          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• we will see how it goes. It is mainly bought for night wheelin at the hammers and the buttes. Rest of the time it can life in the garage.
                            No doors, windshield or decent roof means no rain anyway

Comment

• Lil more progress, it got a floor, few more tabs here and there and that chapter is closed

picture057 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

picture056 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

picture055 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Looks real nice Art.
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X