Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking really good Art. Can't wait to see it in action.
    Check out .

Comment

• Yup I like where it's going

Comment

• All right Art some nice boat side sliders!!
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• There are days when there is just not a lot of progress no matter how hard you try.
          On the bright side a little progress is better than no progress.

Comment

• I'm thinkin if I was president I would wanna drive around in that...It looks bulletproof.

Very Nice!
            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Not happy at all with progress, ran out of welding gas today, still got ahead a bit though. Here is a big hunk of metal

Comment

• Man, that is the most frustrating when you run out of supplies. Especially on a holiday. Looks great, inspiring me to get my armor on mine.

Comment

• Well ran out to Hesperia last night and picked up a small tank of welding mix, so I could move along.
                  Did better on my progress today, looks pretty decent if I say so my self. One side done, one in progress.

Last edited by aw12345; 01-02-11, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Art,

The project is coming along. The painted stuff is looking nice.

Comment

• Thanks Mitch

Comment

• almost got everything done, that I planned on doing to my toy this weekend.
                        Got the body mounts on the driver side raised up the bottom plate for the slider cut and tacked in place. Also started on the winch plate.
                        Once those 2 projects are done, it's time to mess with the steering some more.
                        It works as it is, but after seeing a friend bending 2 steering rams it seems a good idea to try and raise the tierod as high as I can get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                          Yup I like where it's going

Wow, I have a feeling that Jeep is so big the camera was held at normal eye level, it just looks like the kind of shot you'd take from one knee on a normal size Jeep :-)
                          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• He's 6'4" and had to look up to get this shot!
                            God forgives, rocks don't
                            -sons of thunder

Comment

• Nice choice on the ram Art. That thing is looking great.
                              Check out .

Comment

• Paid a little bit of attention to my little Jeep, took the skin of the engine skid and clearance d the frame of it so the bottom of the trans by the drain plug doesn't hit it anymore when accelerating

Then cleaned and painted the big hunk of metal for the driverside of my Big Boy toy

Comment

Working...
                                X