Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't want to say anything about the covers. It could be worse they could be neon pink.
    It's not leaking it's marking its territory.

Comment

• Seat covers are just fine lol, the little pickup flat towed my other Jeep to Moab and to Dusy Ershim without a problem
      Some slow go trips to Barstow and Johnson valley should not be the end of the world

Comment

• Another vote for the seat covers, everyone can use a little aloha in their life! Why am I not suprised about the width? I think your jeep is wider than mine is long. What is the width to the outside of the tires?

Comment

• time for a Titan Art.. I just happen to have one forsale.. lol..
          [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
          PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

• Finished installing a rear anti rock, now on to engine and trans skidplate and a brake controller for the truck and I can go have some fun.

Last edited by aw12345; 04-06-11, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Started on the engine skid

Comment

• Finally finished the engine skid, came out pretty sweet, couple of more do thats to do and tomorrow it's time to visit the Hammers

Comment

• Art, the skids look nice! Still room for a V8? Impressive work.

Comment

• They work pretty good to,Fred and me did Clawhammer, Jackhammer and Upper Sledgehammer today.
                    Pretty darn cool, especially upper sledge really rocked

Comment

• Congrats on a successful Hammers run! Givin' those skids a workout!!

Comment

• Yup the skids and rockers acquired some beauty marks.

Comment

• Where's the pics?
                          "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

• No pics, I left my camera in the truck and didn't realize that halfway into Clawhammer, from there on it was just straight wheelin
                            Freddy likes to run trails and not fudge about and I kinda feel the same way. He made some video of upper Sledge, but he says that din't come out to good he was to busy spotting and trying not to fall on his behind or getting run over while I was giving it more Art lol

Comment

• Wow Art,

I finally run Claw and Sleg with you and you dont remember the camera! Great, it was my one chance before selling my Jeep. Bummer

Comment

• It was nice to see Mitch at his bravest, now tell Roger about all the damage to the Great 88

Comment

Working...
                                X