Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• art that mf is bad. thats all i got to say.

Comment

• sweet baby jesus, get out of the way! that is sweet!

Comment

• Started making a bracket for the York compressor, got it tacked together and sits there quite happily.
        Also stuck the fuel lines up into the tub and hooked them to the tank and fired the ole girl up. Was good to hear it rumble.

Comment

• She's ALIVE!!!

Comment

• Yup there is light at the end of the tunnel and Hammer time in the near future

Comment

• That looks like it came from the factory that way.I like it.
              You can make it

Comment

• Looks good Art.

Just burn in those C clamps and I'll meet you in JV this weekend. :haha:

Comment

• Ha Andrew I tried, but the booger welds didn't stick. Fixed it properly today and started making some exhaust for the little beast.
                  With the engine running the belt runs nice and straight

Some bling for the brakes

The front pipe of the exhaust and the precat clear the upper control arm nicely now

Oh yeah, re engineered the stock powersteering lines so it has some power steering for the time being
                  Last edited by aw12345; 10-27-10, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Made a start on the rear part of the cage, is not coming out to bad for the first time bending anything, still will have a buddy from work bend me the A pillars, those are a bit more complicated. Made the B pillar 2" taller then stock so I have some head room, it will never sport a factory top anyway. The back end needs some more tube, but is coming along just fine. So the cage might actually get close to completion this weekend.

Comment

• looks great art ,when your done and if you think about selling her keep me in mind , those pitbulls look like they belong in snow LOL , awesome job sorry i did not get to see it wheel maybe next summer in moab

Comment

• Art,

The rig is looking nice! Please get that old windshield frame replaced before I go buy for you. LMAO

Mitch

Comment

• Mitch, you can buy me a windshield frame any time you like.:devil:
                          Worked some more on the rollcage today, what can I say it sports a Halo now, was a biatch to make, but looks pretty cool another stick of tube and I might just be really happy with that part.

Comment

• art i kinda like the way the cage has a slanted back type of look. looks like ur gonna GO FAST

Comment

• That is ONE MEAN LOOKING JEEP!
                              I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Secured the fuel tank and did some driveway posing of my mistresses.
                                Also thinking about putting the cutting brakes in the middle of the dash

Last edited by aw12345; 11-04-10, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X