Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me it looks like moving it out and forward did the trick. Good fab work Art!
    Some people won't like this. (but why pay 400.00 bucks for something that doesn't work?)
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• It worked just fine the way it was, this was just a lil enhancement. Those things can work on any rig with about the same amount of wheel travel, just takes some work to get it right.

Comment

• Sideview definitely shows the clearance better. The pinion angle change obviously helps a lot too.
        holes = cowbell

Comment

• Control arms where made so the pinion follows the cv yoke

Comment

• I see that. That's a good thing, but not all 4 links do so as well.
            holes = cowbell

Comment

• Nope, not all do, it all depends how you set them up

Comment

• Yeah, not bad for a redneck.
                holes = cowbell

Comment

• So when is the red redneck Jeep gonna grace these pages?

Comment

• Originally posted by curtis View Post
                    To me it looks like moving it out and forward did the trick. Good fab work Art!
                    Some people won't like this. (but why pay 400.00 bucks for something that doesn't work?)
                    I bought my anti rock for the street not for off roading. With the amount of down travel I have I have not only bent the arm I actually twisted my bar. Everything has it limits.
                    Check out .

Comment

• I know it has it's limits, mine was close but worked well so now it should like life just a little better

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                        I bought my anti rock for the street not for off roading. With the amount of down travel I have I have not only bent the arm I actually twisted my bar. Everything has it limits.
                        You do need disconnects if you twisted the bar! (Damn)
                        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                          So when is the red redneck Jeep gonna grace these pages?
                          Pretty soon I expect.
                          holes = cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                            Same here. Mine twist right at the end that heim mounts to. Disconnects solved all that and allows the suspension to work the I designed it. The sway bars are for going fast down the mountain
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                              Same here. Mine twist right at the end that heim mounts to. Disconnects solved all that and allows the suspension to work the I designed it. The sway bars are for going fast down the mountain
                              Kurt, don't get me wrong, I appreciated the input, my original reason for putting this thing on was for street driving and also to balance the rear agains the front suspension, which it does very well offreoad.

Comment

• Started looking at my lil buggy project again, got around to checking steering clearance at full flex and full bump, all A okay

Got droop?

Comment

Working...
                                X