Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, I like it! :-D
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Farted around with a few more pieces to the puzzle. Has been since high school that I messed with a mill

Comment

• looks like you are having some fun with her Art! You never did mention what engine, tranny and tcase combo you are running...

Comment

• Yes I did several times, guess reading is a lost art Skeeter, your baby almost done yet?

Comment

• see my thread... and you will see where she is

I went back about 5-6 pages... and didn't see it listed... its ok if you don't want to tell me... I will live.

Comment

• Nissan Pathfinder running gear for now

Comment

• Starting to look like the real thing.

Comment

• you don't need the TCM if you're using that clever little switch I gave you.
                  You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

• Another puzzle piece done

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolman View Post
                      you don't need the TCM if you're using that clever little switch I gave you.
                      Don't think it's quite that easy, Nissan transmission compared to an AW4 has no mechanical throttle valve to raise oil pressure in the trans under higher load. Found out where the critter is located, so just more crap to wire up.
                      Howe is your lil project coming along? Are we ready for some hammer fun yet.

Comment

• almost there, it's stands on it's own but I've got some steering to figure out yet and a few other little goodies need get installed first. I'll be at KOH either way, with or without the TJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolman View Post
                          almost there, it's stands on it's own but I've got some steering to figure out yet and a few other little goodies need get installed first. I'll be at KOH either way, with or without the TJ
                          Well see ya there Mike, looks like I will be a busy boy that week, oh the fun of it

Comment

• A mill can be really handy, sure makes a lot of things possible. Definitely like the jeep grill, can't go wrong. However, this would be pretty sweet (although a bit pricy):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROLLS-ROYCE-...538#vi-content

Comment

• I like the mill work on the knuckle, makes it look easy. See you out there

Comment

• Started playing with the steering some more, making progress

Comment

Working...
                                X