Comment

looks great julie i know you geeked im excited for you lol
      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Shaweet!! :d

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
          Probably not, no.

But, it's not that much from Jeep, and it takes about 10 minutes to change, and you could do it yourself if you wanted to. Super easy to change, in fact.
          $28, I checked last week. Here's a chart to know how many teeth you need:

Here's a write up on how easy it is:
          http://www.4x4xplor.com/speedo.html

$28 is too much for me... I'm looking for a cheaper place to find a 26 tooth (3.07 + 33" tires.... it sucks)
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Thanks, Matt...that chart doesn't cover what I have - 35's and 5.13's The whole row of 5.13's is blank :dunno:

Comment

The 41 Tooth changeout will be the one that comes closest for you.
              '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Congrats Julie! Looks really cool!!

Now that yours is done, I'll expect to hear back from the 4WP guys any day now!
                -Bob
                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                  ...what I have - 35's and 5.13's...
                  lucky
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Wow and Congratulations!!!! Super neat. Way to Go Julie!!
                    Very cool Pete!
                    I think, Pete, I need to make you one of my very best of friends.
                    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                    (Charles Wells)

Comment

• That's so cool!!! Congratulations!!!! Julie!

Nice job Pete, I'll add you to my Christmas card list.
                      Jeep

Comment

• wow Julie this is way cool, luck-nah- good things happen to good people!!!!!//Kevin

Comment

• AWESOME!! the new DJ looks beautiful! couldn't have happened to a nicer person. congrats to you Julie. thanks for keeping us posted and all the pic's. it has been a exciting ride!
                          Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

• Thanks everyone

I just got home from picking up all my parts and got even more goodies! They hooked up my CB and bought me a new whip antenna. Then put on my VV4W steel plaques and also helped me hook up the XM again. Was a very long drive listening to regular radio - the commercials were so annoying

We'll be taking inventory of everything we got back and sorting the accessories with what they go with. Then I'll get some pictures and prices...and post it all up for grabs. Will probably be in the new couple weeks.

Comment

• I will say it.........I'm jealous. Wow! What a great looking jeep. Congrats and enjoy. I'm glad that they picked an MJR member. Can't wait to hear how it works on the trails.....
                              Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

• She works awesome on the trails, whoops, sand, and street! The handling is amazing no matter where she is. We flew over the whoops at 40 mph like they were nothing. Climbed the sand dunes with major ease. And, made it up the beginning of Clawhammer and back without even using the lockers! She handles great on the street too. I am very impressed, blessed, and appreciative.

Comment

Working...
                                X