Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
    That kit cost more then $2k.
    Yup.........and Dynatrac 60s are more than 3K each. I hope you get your wish list fulfilled. Glad to see someone from MJR is gonna win this stuff, that way we know it WILL get put to good use.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

thanks for posting the now pic's, good pic's by the way! now we will hopefully be able to see the difference when she's all done.
      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Hi everyone...here are the before pictures of the Desert Jewel:

Comment

Woohoo!!! They just picked up the Desert Jewel!!! Here are a couple pic's:

Comment

Congrats Desert Jewel!

Comment

When they took it away, did you think "boy I hope it comes back"? It'd be kinda scary to let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by 4point View Post
                When they took it away, did you think "boy I hope it comes back"? It'd be kinda scary to let it go.
                LOL! Yes, it was really difficult watching them drive off with her. However, they spent about 4 hours with me filming and interviewing, which helped letting her go be a little easier.

Comment

That's great. It's got to be tough. Sad to see it go but excited for what's to come.
                  Check out .

Comment

thats awesome. hopefully it doesn't come back with 24 inch wheels and a fold out ping pong table in back....
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Any chance you'll be raffling off the old parts off the Desert Jewel?!!!
                      Last edited by Schmo; 02-14-08, 09:04 PM.
                      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by calduc View Post
                        thats awesome. hopefully it doesn't come back with 24 inch wheels and a fold out ping pong table in back....
                        I agree with the 24 inch wheels part, but a fold out ping pong table? Where do I sign up?!?!?!?
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                          Any chance you'll be raffling off the old parts off the Desert Jewel?!!!
                          Funny you should ask...I don't know how many people have been telling me they have dibs on this part or dibs on that part. I get everything back they take off. Depending on what they do, I might just have enough parts to build me up another TJ For now I can't say for sure what I will be doing with the parts I get back, but there is a possibility of Desert Jewel parts being up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                            Funny you should ask...I don't know how many people have been telling me they have dibs on this part or dibs on that part. I get everything back they take off. Depending on what they do, I might just have enough parts to build me up another TJ For now I can't say for sure what I will be doing with the parts I get back, but there is a possibility of Desert Jewel parts being up for sale.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts in the MJR "For Sale" section then
                            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

is there any way someone can record the episode or episodes on the desert jewel and post them on mjr, or on a site, and a link to it, so us canadians, or people without the channel it airs on can see the episode/s.???? i really want to see what they do to her. congrats again!

Comment

You know, some 24" spinners would look cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X