Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, take your diffs off, may you'll get some 60's or rock-jocks.

Comment

Originally posted by 4point View Post
      Hey, take your diffs off, may you'll get some 60's or rock-jocks.

Right now she's all stock except for the lift

Comment

I'm about as green as your Jeep with Envy!!! Congrats . . . can't wait to see what they do to the Desert Jewel. It's especially cool to hear that somebody from MJR won. Perhaps we can put together a christening run once you get her back with all the new goodies???
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
          I'm about as green as your Jeep with Envy!!! Congrats . . . can't wait to see what they do to the Desert Jewel. It's especially cool to hear that somebody from MJR won. Perhaps we can put together a christening run once you get her back with all the new goodies???
          Thank you!! The run would be nice. I'm sure it's gonna take awhile to get used to all the new goodies and upgrades.

Comment

WOW!! Very, Very, Very, COOL..you,re one lucky gal..congrats there to ya!!!!!!! Geeb..
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Julie, this is AWESOME beyond belief!!! I'm gonna submit the Valdez for a future episode!!! I think that will put the show over budget though!
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Comment

wow thats cool i wish i had that kind of luck . my rig only has pucks maybe i should try whats the worst they can say no

Comment

Hey Jul,
                    Looks like the hook up worked. Congrats! So what DO you want to do to the Jewel??????
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

This will be so cool! A local Jeeper made it! When will your star be placed on Hollywood Blvd??
                      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                      MJR moderator
                      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

It's gonna all be a surprise!!!

Comment

I'm thinking my daughters 90' cherokee limited would be a great project...it needs a tranny..a new front axle...pretty much all the suspension mod's.. alittle interior work...yikes...i think the only thing it doesn't need is a paint job. Guess I need to snap a few pics and register. Whatcha think?
                          Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

:omg:I can't believe it!! congratulations Desert Jewel! this is so cool! I am way excited for you, can you tell? no, really, this is a awesome thing to have happen to you, you go girl! keep us posted and get all the pic's you can. you should post some pic's of your jeep now so we can compare later. lol, wow :tongue:
                            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

:sad:YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!

I received a questionnaire from the producer to fill out on Jan 2nd and my isp thought it was junk mail. I just discovered it this morning. I filled it out and sent it in but I'm sure it will be too late.

Grrrrrr.......
                              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                              MJR moderator
                              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                              Jeep Patrol Leader
                              Reforestation Supervisor
                              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                              Eagle Scout

Comment

damn that sucks.

Desert Jewell Congrats! Like Kurt said, im curious what you want to do to your jeep. Im guessing they will keep to bolt on parts, or hell you could get the new "bolt in" D44s front and back! that would be cool. Keep us updated on the new goodies
                                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X