Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Sarah.

Comment

• Cool,one video that I finally want to see worked.Glad you guys got out of there ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by qwiksilver
        Thanks gang... I am afraid D/C changed the Jeep for 03. The parts to older Jeeps don't match up. A friend in New York bashed the top of her windshield on a tree and had to get a new one because they couldn't find a wrecked 03. I got that happy news earlier today.

Oh, notice that the damage on Chris' windshield frame is on the passenger side. I was sitting on the passenger side at the time it happened. I guess I haven't hugged a tree recently and they are getting a little resentful.

This is not totally true. Your windshield and top should be the same. If you look in the catalogs the tops are for 97-03. That means the top and windshild will be the same.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• I got a video of most of the rollover, too. How do I post it? I'll be online tomorrow night with it if you could help me.
          I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
          1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

• Oh Mikey, Get me a copy and I will add it in to the "best of" dvd I am working on.

all the near flops and stuff but no roll overs.

Let me know.

Kirk
            Kirk
            1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

• Originally posted by igofshn
              This is not totally true. Your windshield and top should be the same. If you look in the catalogs the tops are for 97-03. That means the top and windshild will be the same.
              There are differences. Not all the tops fit the 03. Just had someone on another list complain that. A couple of other 03 owners have warned me as well. (Seems I am not the only one not afraid to break a new Jeep.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cetrov
                Oh Mikey, Get me a copy and I will add it in to the "best of" dvd I am working on.

all the near flops and stuff but no roll overs.

Let me know.

Kirk
                Unfortunately, we didn't get the actual crash (darn).

After looking at everything here's what went wrong (after my stupid idea of NOT taking the bypass):

Slipped off something (rock?); climbed tree; fell in hole; fell over.

Had I made a smart move once in the trail of stopping before the slip and stuck my head out the window and screamed for someone to spot me (Mikey was there but it was too late by then. He tried ), I might have made it.

Many dumb moves; lots of repairs to make; lessons learned.

Comment

Working...
                X