Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAILER341
    i'm in... (party at tams house) early december sounds better to me than the late november dates
    does it get a lot of snow there?
    Im up for a pre/post run party... Ill even warm the spa up nice and hot

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
      Im up for a pre/post run party... Ill even warm the spa up nice and hot

Tam
      Whoo Hoo! Banzai!

Comment

So what is the exact date that has been deceided on.I may need to take the day off from work.
        95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

So is this still on? 5-7th of December?

I'm still in if it is!

Josh

Comment

I might just do the Saturday and Sunday thing. We are coming into a busy period at work. Clients dumping last minute stuff on us and we may be short handed. Plus it depends on what the office manager does. She and I are the office notaries and one of us has to be here.

Comment

Its still on!! December 6-7th! Rain, Snow, Or Shine!
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                Its still on!! December 6-7th! Rain, Snow, Or Shine!
                Calendared! And if it rains I will bring oars.

Maybe scare up an outboard motor and we can water ski behind the Jeeps.

Comment

Sweet, the 6 & 7th it is. Are you guys meeting up at the main campground and going from there?

BTW, my name is Josh, I will be coming up from Poway in my Cherokee.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by twcguy
                    Sweet, the 6 & 7th it is. Are you guys meeting up at the main campground and going from there?

Josh
                    I will have the least modified TJ out there. It just had its first oil change this week. I am renting a truck to go get my 31s this weekend...if Sarah and I can hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                      I will have the least modified TJ out there. It just had its first oil change this week. I am renting a truck to go get my 31s this weekend...if Sarah and I can hook up.
                      why ya renting a truck...I know for a fact that you can fit 5 tires in the back of a jeep

this was when Em was little...the day after I got 31's from Kirk

Tam
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                        why ya renting a truck...I know for a fact that you can fit 5 tires in the back of a jeep

this was when Em was little...the day after I got 31's from Kirk

Tam
                        Thank you Tams! You just saved time and money! (and the fact that I would have to drive to a neighborhood I hate to get the cheap truck.)

Comment

I may only be able to due the Sunday run.just let me know were and when to hook up with everyone
                          95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Originally posted by twcguy

Josh
                            Since they made ya repeat yourself, WELCOME JOSH!

I'll be there. I gotta get out. Hopefully I can bring some friends along who are rockcrawling virgins in a LEASED Jeep.

After party sounds fun. I can't remember the last time I was in a hot tub.
                            I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                            1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                              Since they made ya repeat yourself, WELCOME JOSH!

I'll be there. I gotta get out. Hopefully I can bring some friends along who are rockcrawling virgins in a LEASED Jeep.

After party sounds fun. I can't remember the last time I was in a hot tub.

1. Leased Jeeps? Virgins? Are we sacraficing something?

2. I do remember the last time I was in a hot tub...and would like to forget.

Comment

Yeah, the virgins are a gift. I always like to bring presents to the party.

I remember the last time, I just think it's better that I forget, at least under oath.

Ok, we're camping Sat night? Anyone wanna give me directions?
                                I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                                1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Working...
                                X