• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJR Moab trip May 23-30, '04

May 23-30, 2004
    Reserve your spot here:
    http://www.slickrockcampground.com/
    People will be coming and going all week.
    Last edited by sarah; 01-01-04, 11:09 PM.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Hmmmm.....I might be up for a trip in may. Would depend on me being able to get a couple days off of work though.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

OOO!!! MUST GO TO MOAB!!!!! YES!!! MOAB!!

My Jeep is too wussy, so I have to make sure Rick can get off work! hehehe

Is that week based around a 3-day weekend? Might be easier for some to take time off.

I'm lovin' the planning stages of this though! We're going to have to make up some dash plaques! Brian, you're doing cliffhanger this time
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I would love to go but have to wait untill after May 30 to get vac time. As the people I work for are cruel and unusual.
        Also if I went over Mothers day my kids mother would probably leave me. Wait the Jeep will be with me damn the Vacation time. But would consider later date.
        Brian

Comment

we've got time to figure it out. let's see what happens.
          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

I am looking to go around that time, has any date been set yet?

Comment

No Dave, we haven't set one yet. Looks like most of the folks here arn't available for the first week in May like we did this year. I'm open to a later date. If someone can come up with a week that makes sense post it. I'll get the time off.:yay:
              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Well..........EJS is from April 3 through 11, I dont want to be there
                for that traffic jam. How about later in April, the closer summer
                gets, the tougher time off becomes

Comment

It looks like I will be going with you again this year,so just tell me when.I may only go for 4 days instead of the full week. jeff
                  95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

can we go in june so tazdevil can make it or is that too late in the season? cripe, we can always just go for labor day again!

scubatch, the 4-day thing might be appealing if we have trouble taking time off from work.
                    Last edited by JeepGal; 11-29-03, 12:47 PM.
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I kinda like the idea of early June for the warmth reason. It was still a bit cold some days for "doors off" in early May.
                      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Still a bit cold??? That didn't stop you last year. Just turn the little
                        blue-red knob into the red, it works wonders. Something my
                        Cruiser never had. June could work, but is busy due to the round
                        trip to Montana to pick up Hannah for the summer. I do however
                        drive right through Utah, hmmm.......June could be nice.

Comment

i want to go and play over there as long as i have my jeep in 100% working order... count me in! i have quite a few projects on the table, but i'm sure they will all be in order by june.
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Try this in a week old Jeep. Don't take this the wrong way, I
                            got it to wheel first, and everything else comes second. The main
                            thing to remember when wheeling is don't over do it. If you don't
                            want to try something, or think its not in your or your Jeeps best
                            interest, then DON'T DO IT! Who cares if everybody thinks you're
                            a "insert favorite put down". The fact is, when you do F*&% Up
                            and need to repair the Jeep, nobody is going to hand you a bunch
                            of cash just because you did something cool. Me, I'm in it for the
                            Adrenaline and Heart Stopping thrills. Come to Moab this year, a
                            stock Jeep is not a good enough excuse to not go. If you need
                            help, or advice, there will be someone to spot you.

By the way,

yes, I took the strap out of the hole.
                            Last edited by JeepGal; 10-17-03, 10:37 AM.

Comment

WOOOO that is a hairy looking position! lol... bet you had to change your drawers after that move
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                              X