X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive safe everyone!!!

OH!

I GOT MY LOCKERS HOOKED UP!!!

YAY Thanks to everyone for the help. Tam and I will be leaving Saturday morning, is anyone leaving Saturday?

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Well ... I'm all set but my rear bumper didn't show up in time .... I guess on the bright side I can just thrash the stock one and not care!!!! :p The only thing that worries me is that I have no protection under the rear quarters so I'll have to be careful.

See you guys on Monday and have a safe trip.
      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
        if anybody wants to stop by and say hi we're right near the highway 18/D street exit in apple valley!!!
        We will be transmitting on Channel 7 as we drive by your exit. ![COLOR=red]Keep your ears on![/COLOR]
        Originally posted by seapahn
        Well ... I'm all set but my rear bumper didn't show up in time .... I guess on the bright side I can just thrash the stock one and not care!!!! :p The only thing that worries me is that I have no protection under the rear quarters so I'll have to be careful.

See you guys on Monday and have a safe trip.
        If you beat the crap out of your 03 TJ bumper, the Missus instructs me to offer you the one I have laying in our garage. Don't worry too much about the stock gas tank skid. Unlike previous OEM gas tank protection, it covers the whole tank pretty well. I have also landed hard on it on John Bull...and it still holds 19 gals

If anybody passes a white Ford 250 hauling a white YJ on 35's, that's Tito, our guest on this trip!
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

• Originally posted by seapahn
          Well ...my rear bumper didn't show up in time ....
          can i guess who you ordered it from???? J/K, yeah you'll bash the stock one but who cares???:confused: :yay: your quarters should be fine.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• Yeah, I'm leaving on Saturday. But not for Moab , I'm going to Alaska to see if I can convince any Salmon or Halibut that might hook and bait is tastier than the guy's next to me. Take lots of pics, I like to live vicariously.

Be safe and have fun.
            I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
            1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

• Originally posted by jmbrowning
              [B]We will be transmitting on Channel 7 as we drive by your exit. ![COLOR=red]Keep your ears on![/COLOR]
              we're not that close hehe
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X