Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• , I think its time to start the countdown . There are only 34 days till MOAB!!!! . Just thought I might get the intrest's up for some of you.
    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

• Originally posted by scubatch
      , I think its time to start the countdown . There are only 34 days till MOAB!!!! . Just thought I might get the intrest's up for some of you.
      with the countdown started --- rick's jeep is broken!! tranny gave out. hopefully it will get straightened out in time!!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I'll be there 24-28th ... can't wait!!!!
        03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
        "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

• 31 DAYS!!!!!!
          95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

• Hey Guys...

I have reservations at Slick Rock Campgrounds for a cabin for May 23-29. The Rates are $32.70 during the week, and $38.15 on the weekend. Turns out that Im going to attempt to work while playing that week. And in order to do that, I need a phone line for the laptop. There is no telephone at the Slick Rock Cabins.

I found a nice hotel less then two miles from the campground: River Canyon Lodge and they are VERY reasonable at $44.10 with AAA discount.

Before I cancel our reservations at Slick Rock...does anyone want our cabin?

Let me know, I need to do this right away.

Tam
            Last edited by Dukes69; 04-21-04, 11:28 PM.
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• So yesterday over lunch at Panda Express...Chris and I were discussing the redundancy of bringing two Jeeps to Moab.

I guess Im bringing my Jeep ...This was my fortune :

We thought it was funny

Tam

Comment

• nice fortune i cant see you being comfortable for long as a passenger, tam
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Tam, look for the Missus' XJ and my TJ there. We're staying at the same place
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                  2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

• AWESOME...

Are you staying at Slick Rock or the River Canyon?

Tam

Comment

• River Canyon Lodge. We got a budget room, but we will be toting along a new Dometic propane fridge to keep everything nice and cool! Hot tubbing after wheeling sounds very decadent too!
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

• By the way, I just quickly went through the thread and there were some discussions on possible trails but any plans on which trails on which days we are going to run or is it just a play-it-by-ear type of a deallie?

I am pretty much up for anything as the rubicon is now rolling on 35's and requires a nice hop to get into as opposed to last year when I could just slide my butt on and off the seat anytime I wanted

I would definitely want to check out Top of the World but if I remember correctly, it's a pretty relaxed drive up there with not too many obstacles so if there is no interest from the group, I may just do that Friday morning before leaving town.
                        Last edited by seapahn; 04-27-04, 04:36 PM.
                        03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                        "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by blkTJ
                          ...I'm pretty much thinking we'll stick to steel bender, hell's revenge and psn spdr-gldn spk-gld br rm for the first 3 days but after that I'm open to suggestions.
                          I still think this is a good idea. :yay:
                          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• I like to play it by ear. Moab has so many opportinities, and being on vacation, I tend to not be too structured. SCRAAAAPE

Comment

• I stayed at the Moab Valley Inn over EJS, the rooms were decent, refrigerator, coffee pot, continental breakfast, pool, jacuzzi, vending machines, parked outside my room, washers/dryers, pets are allowed. I paid $89 a night I'm sure it's half that now.

If you like cheesecake Moab Brewery has good chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Jack Daniels burgers and pint specials.
                              *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                              Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                              Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

• We will be there doing some product testing during that time. May 21-24th I think we will stay at the big horn lodge as I have a coupon for 10 bucks off a night. Not so sure which trails to do yet but probably will have both Jeeps
                                Rain
                                Girls mall cruisin Jeep on 37's with a few extra parts I fould laying around the garage.

Comment

Working...
                                X