Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brice
    ya! ive re-filled my camelback numerous times from that pump when i used to ride, before my shattered wrist.
    Ah the ATV trails.......
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
      Skipper!!! Looks like Gilligan running away from ........
      that is downright FUNNY! what a great video that is! :yay:
      brian, i'll share my avatar with you if you like.
      i am still laughing. fantastic!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Though I'm a joker at times I do have the utmost respect for you , Erik and Matt. I have not spent time in rocks and I did pay close attention to you ,Erik and Matt the lines you all picked and the expertise of all 3 of you hanging out your rigs navigating the rocks. Not counting the trail repair and spare parts you carried. Russ in the silver TJ (i think) what a mad man!

Keep up the good work!
        thanks for the kind words, vern. i had a great time out there with everyone that was there. brian still kicked my ass at the friendly game of golf.
        we'll have to get you out there to JV with us sometime.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
          brian, i'll share my avatar with you if you like.
          :cactus: :yay:
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I pulled Skates04 into that rock on the last run took a bite out of his fendor also.

I dont do rocks much and over the last 4 months in that place certainly taught me a bunch. Riding with Steve and Nora was a blast. I couldnt have picked a better bunch of people to trash my rig with!

Hats off to them two!

So when are you sending me some tube fenders! hahahahaha Awesome pictures!!
            Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Comment

Originally posted by skates04
              So when are you sending me some tube fenders! hahahahaha Awesome pictures!!
              Luke,
              the dark force is holding you back....get some 35's
              Obi.....
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Vern, I was going to install my tube fenders today, but went and picked up my 35's. Maybe TF's tomorrow and Sunday! the pic ia a little decieving. its next to the 33's.

[sized]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/sam15sam/tiresforsale001.jpg[/sized]
                Last edited by sarah; 05-12-06, 06:27 PM.
                1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Originally posted by sam 15
                  Vern, I was going to install my tube fenders today, but went and picked up my 35's. Maybe TF's tomorrow and Sunday! the pic ia a little decieving. its next to the 33's.

[sized]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/sam15sam/tiresforsale001.jpg[/sized]
                  All righty then...get ready to break the good stuff!
                  97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                  WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by sam 15

u still gotta d35 out back?

:gun: BOOM
                    And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

More Cool Stuff

Guys,
                      I got a couple new pages on my site that you'll like:

PICTURE MATCHUPS All the matched photos that Vern and I have identified so far.

DEVIL'S CANYON TRAIL PAGE Cosmetically revamped but essentially the same. You'll like it.
                      2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
                      4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

u still gotta d35 out back?
                        I got the S35......should hold up.....if not, I'll probably go D60, maybe Currie 9" kit

1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

That is an awesome trail page... Nice work!

Comment

Cool Stuff

Steve Great write up. Brings back some fond memories as well as some bad ones. I'm not sure 35" tires over 33" would help that much but after doing the first 2 sections I'm begging to believe bigger is definiateally better.
                            George

Comment

Next Trip and Camping

Originally posted by NAILER341
                              lol! i'll see what i can do for ya' vern

i think there were a few photo ops for brian on that last water fall. i'll bet my brother got some pics of his mistakes, if there werte any :yay:
                              i still think the "driver of the day" goes to Nora. she has some great skills, and giant courage out there. nice work. second goes to brice.
                              it was a damn good time out there, and i hope to do it again.
                              it will deffinately be a camping gig though. 400 miles is too much in one day +8 hours of wheeling.
                              The trail is acttually in 2 parts. The lower and upper. We did the lower.

For camping once the lower has been done we would move up to Table mountain (about 15 - 20 min) set up camp. The stage trail here is to the east. Its not like the lower this is more of a bunny rabbit trail with some off camber stuff. At the bottom where it intersect 8 at mountain springs there is a slightly othe nasty trail going back to the top..I havent completed that yet.

Heres some pictures of the Trail in the Table mountain Area.

Table Mountain Trail Pictures
                              Last edited by Britain; 05-13-06, 01:13 PM.
                              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                              WEB site

Comment

Nother Picture match up

In 1909 the stage trail / road was moved south. This match along with one in Steves was opening day 1909 when the road moved south which follows the modern day freeway 8. The old road is behind me where I took the match. In this area there is other ruins and watering toughs. Resently I posted a link to pictures of the older trail.

[SIZED]http://britain.connectnet.com/Photography/opendaysdbuys.jpeg[/SIZED]

[SIZED]http://britain.connectnet.com/Photography/8.jpg[/SIZED]
                                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                                WEB site

Comment

Working...
                                X