Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i mailed the disc containing the article in to Petersen's this morning. From what i got from Pewe, he wants to get it in next months issue. Should find out for sure by next week.
    YJ Master
    Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
      I was watching the vids steve did. Me cleaning my tires but did anyone pay attention to ed w climbing the 3 waterfall? Look at Brian running for his life..."just move it move it" !
      http://macamar.com/sitefiles/galleri...n-7/ed-w-2.avi
      i dont think hes running from the vehicle, i think hes running from out of the line of fire of the warn hubs
      And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

I was watching the vids steve did. Me cleaning my tires but did anyone pay attention to ed w climbing the 3 waterfall? Look at Brian running for his life..."just move it move it" !
        http://macamar.com/sitefiles/galleri...n-7/ed-w-2.avi
        hehe, what a goofball. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
          hehe, what a goofball. :yay:

Skipper!!! Looks like Gilligan running away from ........
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

Cool & Thanks

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
            well i mailed the disc containing the article in to Petersen's this morning. From what i got from Pewe, he wants to get it in next months issue. Should find out for sure by next week.
            Great Scott!
            Cool, but what would be cooler is get your bucket o bolts fixed and meet us out on the trail ...any trail! Bring on the lean green machine!
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

did you not see Brices post about a Carrol canyon run? I'm planning to attend. Provided i can get my bucket o bolts fixed by then
              YJ Master
              Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

Skipper!!! Looks like Gilligan running away from ........
                how apropos. :yay:
                myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
                  did you not see Brices post about a Carrol canyon run? I'm planning to attend. Provided i can get my bucket o bolts fixed by then
                  Ya seen his post. He popped that run up a little to soon. We could get a good crowd for that place given a little time. Camping and barbeque no one can resist that, only if they can plan for it. And hey thats a fun run! If we get bored go into Tecate and mess around in Mexico!

It summer Corral area would be a great get away! Hey I know where there one of those old water wells with the pump, it certaily cools you down after you pull out someone whos broken down ...right Drewminator??
                  97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                  WEB site

Comment

Ya seen his post. He popped that run up a little to soon. We could get a good crowd for that place given a little time. Camping and barbeque no one can resist that, only if they can plan for it. And hey thats a fun run! If we get bored go into Tecate and mess around in Mexico!

It summer Corral area would be a great get away! Hey I know where there one of those old water wells with the pump, it certaily cools you down after you pull out someone whos broken down ...right Drewminator??
                    i love that pump! high in flouride too so its good for the teeth

Comment

how apropos. :yay:

Though I'm a joker at times I do have the utmost respect for you , Erik and Matt. I have not spent time in rocks and I did pay close attention to you ,Erik and Matt the lines you all picked and the expertise of all 3 of you hanging out your rigs navigating the rocks. Not counting the trail repair and spare parts you carried. Russ in the silver TJ (i think) what a mad man!

Keep up the good work!
                      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                      WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Brice
                        i love that pump! high in flouride too so its good for the teeth
                        Hell can you actually drink it??????
                        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                        WEB site

Comment

Though I'm a joker at times I do have the utmost respect for you , Erik and Matt. I have not spent time in rocks and I did pay close attention to you ,Erik and Matt the lines you all picked and the expertise of all 3 of you hanging out your rigs navigating the rocks. Not counting the trail repair and spare parts you carried. Russ in the silver TJ (i think) what a mad man!

Keep up the good work!
                          Thanks for the kind words Vern.

I'd bet all three of the folks you mentioned would sight Blaine and the BBS crew for a bunch of their knowledge and driving style.

Out in JV if your gonna enjoy a full weekend or week of wheeling you have to know what is susceptible to damage and carry spares.

After being spotted cleanly through spots you never thought your rig could navigate, you learn the importance of picking the right line and staying on it. You also learn the feel of your jeep and know when it's not doing what it should be.

It's all a big learning process, you just have to be willing to show up for school, the more often the better. :yay:
                          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

BTW, you hurt Blaine's feelings by not inviting him. Maybe he should make the list next time.
                            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

BTW, you hurt Blaine's feelings by not inviting him. Maybe he should make the list next time.
                              Hurt Blaines feelings? Hes the god of off road! I would have invited him but I felt to humbled.....Dukes also got a late invite now he'll ignore me now also.

I got some stuff coming up. I'll invite master Blaine....
                              Last edited by Britain; 05-11-06, 09:32 PM.
                              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                              WEB site

Comment

Hell can you actually drink it??????
                                ya! ive re-filled my camelback numerous times from that pump when i used to ride, before my shattered wrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X