Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Britain
    Hey theres not many picture of you...ummm your to smooth no rescues!

Eriks brother is a pro photographer? Went to school and all? I cant wait for these tasty photos! Maybe he has you stuck somewhere!

Thanks for coming down south! I dont know about camping in the canyon the boarder patrol says the illegals are not the problem its those ticks!!!!

stay safe!
    he is not a "pro" per se', but he uses pro equipment, and has spent a lot of time learning to use it. i should have the pics soon. i'll get them posted when i get the disc.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Guess Brian gets away without a trashing.....
      not very often.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

just watched that video of me that steve or nora took. pretty cool, I bet I woulda lost my pass side rear bead if it weren't for those stauns.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Oh you funny guy! Yeah I like that! .....no....

Yeah thats an excuse... another bad line i took.....I cant seem to get out of that hole period!

Erik plug up your rear! ha ha

S,
          You did a great job running this as lead!
          Oh yeah, Vern I meant to ask ya, did you get your high lift un bent from that boulder you ran it into yet?:oops:
          YJ Master
          Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
            lol! i'll see what i can do for ya' vern

i think there were a few photo ops for brian on that last water fall. i'll bet my brother got some pics of his mistakes, if there werte any :yay:
            i still think the "driver of the day" goes to Nora. she has some great skills, and giant courage out there. nice work. second goes to brice.
            it was a damn good time out there, and i hope to do it again.
            it will deffinately be a camping gig though. 400 miles is too much in one day +8 hours of wheeling.
            Nora is really something else, should have seen here on the other runs!

I think the young man Brice will turn out to be a good crawler...once he lets the air out har har....

looking forward in your brothers pictures!
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
              Oh yeah, Vern I meant to ask ya, did you get your high lift un bent from that boulder you ran it into yet?:oops:

I pulled Skates04 into that rock on the last run took a bite out of his fendor also.

I dont do rocks much and over the last 4 months in that place certainly taught me a bunch. Riding with Steve and Nora was a blast. I couldnt have picked a better bunch of people to trash my rig with!

Hats off to them two!
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

I couldnt have picked a better bunch of people to trash my rig with!
                Isnt that the truth!

I had an absolute blast out there

I am totally impressed with the amount of work that Vern and Steve did to make this trail passable. It is obvious now why it took several months and many attempts to finally make it through the entire trail. Also, hats off to Vern for doing the due dilligance with the BLM to confirm that the trail is legal.

Very cool to see new dificult trails opening as opposed to closing!

Cant wait to do it again!

Matt

Comment

Sounds like all of you had a great time!

Love the pictures

Thanks for sharing

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Hats off to Vern! What a great lookin trail, and great pics from everyone. Thanks for sharing!
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i know i keep saying this, but thank you to vern, steve and cronies for your hard work on getting this trail passable. also, thanks again for letting me tag along with you guys...

good group of guys (and gals!) you have here
                      Last edited by Brice; 05-08-06, 09:24 AM.
                      And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

Hey Scott, let us know when that article comes out.

Comment

I will. I'm working on it right now actually. I've got the rough draft of the main article piece done, just need to do the blurbs for everyones rigs and decide which pics I am going to use. I have it narrowed down so far to about 5 pictures per vehicle, just need to pick the best.

I would still like a link to the old time pictures vern had, I want to use one or two for the article
                          YJ Master

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Pascoe
                            Isnt that the truth!

Also, hats off to Vern for doing the due dilligance with the BLM to confirm that the trail is legal.

Very cool to see new dificult trails opening as opposed to closing!

Cant wait to do it again!

Matt
                            Though confirmed twice with maps, by trail number then by canyon name the canyon does have a grey area. It is surrounded by wilderness area.

Stay on the trail ( its actually pretty hard in places not to). The open area by the second bridge will invite riders to go into it. That will for sure close it.

It has been documented as a road in the past and that is good! It is a fun trail. I have enjoyed driving it and hiking though, my rig has'nt .

Dont thank me give the credit to Steve ...he said Lets do it! and we did!
                            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                            WEB site

Comment

Link

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
                              I will. I'm working on it right now actually. I've got the rough draft of the main article piece done, just need to do the blurbs for everyones rigs and decide which pics I am going to use. I have it narrowed down so far to about 5 pictures per vehicle, just need to pick the best.

I would still like a link to the old time pictures vern had, I want to use one or two for the article
                              Scott,
                              Read back a few posts. I put in a little history and a link to where you can get the pictures from.
                              Vern
                              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                              WEB site

Comment

Thanks Vern. I should hopefully have my rough draft finished here within the next hour or so. I've gotten about half of the rig blurbs done so far as well
                                YJ Master

Comment

Working...
                                X