Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blkTJ
    Glad to see there is interest. All last years usuall suspects will be expected, newbies are always welcome but as Sarah said... make sure you and your rig are ready.

now we just have to figure out where we're gonna stay. It'd be easier for post trail gatherings if we could all decide on a (one)(1) place... I know that'll be difficult.

that's all for now...

p.s. do I have to lead this time?!?!? :confused:
    There's only one BPS:

E

|
    NW -- :yay: ---> don't follow me
    |

this doesn't
    look right
    "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by aston
      There's only one BPS:

E

|
      NW -- :yay: ---> don't follow me
      |

this doesn't
      look right
      ROFL! Sorry Brian, it's funny cuz it's true But we're laughing WITH you! We can help you lead this time with the GPS in hand. I don't think we're going all week though, so you might be on your own for the first part

:yay:
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Pencil me in.. it is not certain, but i'd like to go
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

what week in May are we talking about?

We have the weeks starting May1st, May 8, May 15 or May 22...Lets choose one I know I have to go to Boston sometime im May next year...the date hasnt been set yet. Ill post as soon as I know what it is

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            what's the matter? you can't make plans 6 months in advance like the rest of us!?
            :yay:
            its a bit too far out to commit dates. i work better under thumb screws.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Alas poor Yorrick, I will not attend. But for really, really good reasons. I'm gonna be home. Yay. I'll be in the middle of a fire academy, or a probationary period during that time. (I don't have a job yet, but I'm thinkin' positive.) You kids have fun. I'm gonna try to come down in '06 for some SoCal wheelin' so we gotta keep doin' Rubicon and Moab trips.
              I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
              1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

mojo err moab

Originally posted by blkTJ
                well, it's time folks... time to start planning for this springs trip to the mecca of 4 wheelin'. Let's think MOAB!!!!

I'm lookin' at May 22nd(sunday) thru the 28th(saturday) for wheelin'. travel to moab Friday and Saturday the 20th and 21st. Head for home Saturday night the 28th or Sunday the 29th.

Sarah's not sure which campground we're stayin' at yet.

please post if you'd like to attend. (sway bars optional.)
                Hey Bri,

Can we confirm a date yet?

I have some peeps from Tucson who would like to start scheduling time off work. :yay:

Chris L.
                "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
                  I concur with Sarah. It's no big deal I think to show with a less built rig as a lot of trails place an emphasis on careful driving rather than just hardware. We all know how important spotting is don't we, Seapahn?
                  LOL! There's a certain 3 step ledge on a certain trail that I have a score to settle with. So put me down on the definite maybe list as well

So at least this gives me a deadline on the cage and steering mods I've been planning.
                  03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                  "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by aston
                    Hey Bri,

Can we confirm a date yet?
                    If most are o.k. with the last week in may as stated, let's make it official.
                    Last edited by blkTJ; 11-17-04, 09:21 AM.
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

OK, it's official May 22-May 28 inclusively. The Missus and I will be there.
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
                        OK, it's official May 22-May 28 inclusively. The Missus and I will be there.
                        ROCK ON!
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'm so there. I am looking forward to this trip. I plan on doing Moab twice next year. I also want to do the Rubicon, Fordyce Creek, and Dusy Ershim. Who's up for that????

How hot is it going to be in Moab in May? I'm guessing pretty hot. Yes? No?

Jason
                          The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Shorts and T-shirt weather, during the day 70-80's as I recall. Be sure to bring a cover, sunscreen, and a CamelBak so you don't end up frying.

Things cooled off fast in the evening so bring a fleece or wind shell. Fortunately, no rain.

Gearheads in town will have anything you might forget as far as outdoors stuff (including funny Chinese rice-paddy hats).
                            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
                              I plan on doing Moab twice next year. I also want to do the Rubicon, Fordyce Creek, and Dusy Ershim.
                              exactly how much vacation time do you think we all have???
                              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

OK, it's on the calendar now. The roll call feature is very handy indeed! Keep up the good work, Sarah!

I arbitrarily listed City Market as the morning rally point as that seemed to work out last year and got to meet some interesting folks there too.
                                Last edited by jmbrowning; 11-19-04, 05:48 PM. Reason: put link to calendar

Comment

Working...
                                X