Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined the forum to sign up for this run. Heard about it from a FJ Cruiser forum, and heard a lot of good things about this group too. I will coming withe my 4 year old son, and naturally he is wondering if there will be other kids there.

I have a 3" lift with 33" tires, skids, sliders and metal bumpers, but no winch yet. Here is my FJ and my co-pilot. See you all soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ_Explorer View Post
      Just joined the forum to sign up for this run. Heard about it from a FJ Cruiser forum, and heard a lot of good things about this group too. I will coming withe my 4 year old son, and naturally he is wondering if there will be other kids there.

I have a 3" lift with 33" tires, skids, sliders and metal bumpers, but no winch yet. Here is my FJ and my co-pilot. See you all soon.

I'm sure you'll both have a fun time out there - see you then.
      Last edited by mkjeepers; 10-17-13, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• If work permits me I plan to be there sat morning with another xj. So excited!!

Comment

• Wife got 1/2 day Friday. We'll be out there around 3:30pm. Looking forward to it.
          Check out .

Comment

• We'll be arriving around noon-1:00 Today! Sure looking forward to seeing everyone!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ_Explorer View Post
              Just joined the forum to sign up for this run. Heard about it from a FJ Cruiser forum, and heard a lot of good things about this group too. I will coming withe my 4 year old son, and naturally he is wondering if there will be other kids there.
              I have a 5-year old and a soon-to-be 4-year old, but they're not coming on this run with me.
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• I'm not going. Work. Sux. Big time. Have fun.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• I will be out there about 6:00 tomorrow night. I hope my RV and trailer make it to camp. My friend Brennan will have his new company Van and products from Red Peak Off Road there to give you rides with his multiple camera system. I just put one in last week so I hope I have no flops.
                  Kevin
                  Red Rubicon
                  Hammerdown round two!!

Comment

• Picking up the rig, swapping the doors for the tubies and loading her up tomorrow. Hopefully rolling in late Friday or early Saturday. Going to rock the christmas tree dash as it seems nothing is functioning wrong, just the ECU not happy with the new shiny parts.. Very excited

Comment

• I'll be coming out sometime after noon tomorrow. Looking forward to a fun weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                        I will be out there about 6:00 tomorrow night. I hope my RV and trailer make it to camp. My friend Brennan will have his new company Van and products from Red Peak Off Road there to give you rides with his multiple camera system. I just put one in last week so I hope I have no flops.
                        Kevin
                        Red Rubicon
                        Hammerdown round two!!
                        Make it closer to 9:00PM I got a flat tonight on my rv so need to get it fixed tomorrow before I can load up.

Comment

• That was the coolest lil shindig, Thanks Curtis and Ron for talking us into showing up for this fun get together with a few friends.
                          When heading home I ended up on pole line line road. Half way down it, I realized I forgot to strap the Jeep down oops!
                          While strapping it down I ran into a sherrif, had a nice chat with him first thing he asked if I had been at some sort of organized event.
                          Correct answer was nah just having fun wheelin with a few friends. Then chatted about my Jeep. Not a word about no driving on this road.
                          It is posted for no access to offroad vehicles, dirt bikes and quads and what not
                          Last edited by aw12345; 10-20-13, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Totally cool, couldn't have asked for anything better.

I want to thank everyone who came out and thank you for all the uplifting and encouraging comments about the event and the trails.

It's been a real blessing to lead the trail runs and see everyone having a great time and enjoying each others friendship.

It was nice to connect all the forum names with real faces - some for the first time.

I had a great time and the weather and camping was awesome and the trail "runs" worked out great as well.

The group started out with 40 or so and ended up in about 3 groups and we all met up doing Hammerdown for the closing trail.

I think we all got some new scratches and dents to remember the event by. Hope next year turns out as good - Curtis is wanting to raise the bar next year - not sure if it can go too much higher.

Looking forward to the pix and other posts.

mk
                            Last edited by mkjeepers; 10-20-13, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                              Totally cool, couldn't have asked for anything better.
                              X2 Great weather and good people. Where else can we run 3-4 trails in one day and be 10 minutes from our camp. The full moon was amazing too. Thanks again Mike, Ron, and Curtis for setting it all up.
                              Last edited by Red rubicon; 10-20-13, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Indeed, a good time! As usual
                                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                                www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                                X