Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will not get a motorhome or a jeep on a trailer up Cambria. It's to soft. Also Cambria is now posted with a Blm sign Saying no access to JV oh area
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Randy and Roger, Fred used the road after the pistachio farm and got stuck
      I used the one before the farm which is Cambria and got stuck. So neither one is not good for a motorhome or a 2 wheel drive truck pulling a trailer. Unless it has 4 wheel drive or offroad style tires

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        You will not get a motorhome or a jeep on a trailer up Cambria. It's to soft. Also Cambria is now posted with a Blm sign Saying no access to JV oh area
        How deep is the sand? Any chance of them grading the road before mid-Oct ? If not, how do we get to the camping spot from Granite or Power Line? (I assume its around the same place we camped back in May?)
        FWIW, I saw a sign back in May on Cambria for the "no access to JV OHV" ...

Art

Comment

Don't know if they will get the roads graded. But I will be making up signs that you follow to the camp site. Also I will post a picture of the sign on here.
          Last edited by curtis; 09-23-13, 06:20 AM.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

We will have sign-up sheets at the Main Camp on Friday night and Saturday morning for the Main Trail run led by Mike Koher.
            The Run will leave at 9:00am sharp. (So you don't want to miss being in the first annual run group with Mike.)

I will also be leading a run if we have too many in the first group.

We will also have sign-up sheets for the CHALLENGE. The CHALLENGE will be done during the trail run and we will have judges in the group to score how smooth you go over our selected obstacles.

We will have night runs Friday and Saturday (Full Moon) for the night people.

SO DON"T MISS OUT ON THE FUN!!

Comment

Ill volunteer to ba judge.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                Ill volunteer to ba judge.
                Your in!! Almost forgot (no selling votes)

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                  Your in!! Almost forgot (no selling votes)

Take the fun (profit) out of it why don't cha.
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Do you still want a PM for the challenge or just by me expressing interest here count as my signing up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      Do you still want a PM for the challenge or just by me expressing interest here count as my signing up?
                      WE will have [COLOR="#FF0000"]SIGN-UP SHEETS AT THE MAIN CAMP FRIDAY NIGHT & SATURDAY MORNING[/COLOR] for the CHALLENGE AND THE TRAIL RUN WITH MIKE KOHER.

See you there!
                      Last edited by curtis; 09-24-13, 03:36 PM.

Comment

I thought I'd mention, there will be first place wall plaques awarded to the best drivers in each class too. If your the cleanest driver through the first 7 or 8 obstacles on Mikes run on Saturday morning, your the winner. It's that easy !!. Don't forget to sign up.

Comment

I'm in. +1 guest
                          Saturday and Sunday

Comment

See you there.

Comment

Looks like we've got things set and we'll be out there. I think we are going to be heading out sometime on Thursday to set up camp and play a little that night. Is there anyone else heading out Thursday that will have GPS coords for the camp?

I finally get to test out my new sliders and frame!
                              USMC F&AM

Comment

theres gona be a few of us out there on thursday.its pretty easy to find.

Comment

Working...
                                X