This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottymoto View Post
    theres gona be a few of us out there on thursday.its pretty easy to find.
    Cool. Is everyone thinking the cover over by Chicken Rock?
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      Don't know if they will get the roads graded. But I will be making up signs that you follow to the camp site. Also I will post a picture of the sign on here.
      Curtis, at least three of us will be going on Thursday.
      Do you have the lat/long of the campsite?
      When are you putting out the signs?? We don't want to set up in the wrong spot. :bonk:
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

I will be going out wednesday to camp. I will go out next week to pick out camp site and check on roads. Will post up lat/long after cheaking it out.These are the sites I'm looking at

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps074d546b.jpg
        Last edited by curtis; 09-30-13, 10:09 AM.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

The spot labeled "My Spot", is that where that Subaru commercial was shot? Surely someone knows what I'm talking about.

Curtis, if you're headed out there on Wednesday I may just sent a text or call if GPS coords aren't up. I'm stoked to finally be taking the Jeep out again... I haven't driven more than 20 miles since I flopped it.
          USMC F&AM

Comment

I will also be putting up signs that will lead you to Camp.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis
              This is what you can win if you enter the Cougar Butts Challenge.

http://webmail.cybertime.net/src/dow...solute_dl=true

SquirrelMail version 1.4.17
              By the SquirrelMail Project Team
              ERROR
              You must be logged in to access this page.
              Go to the login page

Can I sell it?

Comment

I got the same error. I know I'm planning on entering the challenge for the 35s group, unless that will entail things too snug for my limo to get through. I think it will be a blast though!
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                  I got the same error. I know I'm planning on entering the challenge for the 35s group, unless that will entail things too snug for my limo to get through. I think it will be a blast though!
                  I'm pretty sure they have a BEST FLOP award waiting for you:bonk:
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

OK, This is what you get for winning the COUGAR BUTTES DRIVERS CHALLENGE !!

If you FLOP we will get you special trophy.:haha:

Comment

I think the 35 group will be following me through the "Hard Rock" trail - I'm not sure if we have had a Limmo through this trail yet - but with 35's and lockers you'll be fine....or at least it will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                        If you FLOP we will get you special trophy.:haha:
                        ooh boy... haha! With this many folks out there, you may need to have a few more of those flop trophies
                        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

If I flop again I may just end up joining a Mr John Bobbit at the ER... Hard Rock trail... Is this the new one that was blazed a few months back? I may have to YouTube some videos to study...

I'm hoping my buddy brings his Sport out there, but he's never rock crawled (at all) and is pretty worried about beating up his brand new Jeep. If he comes we may end up having to run some more mellow things.

If there hasn't been any limos through there I may have to forfeit my chances at a plaque so I can enjoy the trip without a constant wailing sound in my right ear.
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

If I flop again I may just end up joining a Mr John Bobbit at the ER... Hard Rock trail... Is this the new one that was blazed a few months back? I may have to YouTube some videos to study...

I'm hoping my buddy brings his Sport out there, but he's never rock crawled (at all) and is pretty worried about beating up his brand new Jeep. If he comes we may end up having to run some more mellow things.

If there hasn't been any limos through there I may have to forfeit my chances at a plaque so I can enjoy the trip without a constant wailing sound in my right ear.
                            Ya gonna leave the sweetheart home and do grinder with us right?
                            Taking the limo through this would be quite the adventure

Last edited by aw12345; 10-01-13, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Haha, if she has to work... I may just do that! I've been itching to give the new sliders a test, make sure they are as sturdy as I think they are. And if I tackle that stuff I'll probably need a hand pulling the top off and staging it on your trailer so that I have one less concern out there.

I just looked back at the thread and photos from the 2nd run on the Hard Rock trail. I'm not going to lie... After my little flop I may be uneasy with all that off camber stuff for awhile. But who knows... MJR folks rock and have never spotted me into a bad situation, and I think I've learned how to drive this thing a little bit now.
                              Last edited by TipsE-Z; 10-01-13, 10:01 PM.
                              USMC F&AM

Comment

Haha, if she has to work... I may just do that! I've been itching to give the new sliders a test, make sure they are as sturdy as I think they are. And if I tackle that stuff I'll probably need a hand pulling the top off and staging it on your trailer so that I have one less concern out there.

I just looked back at the thread and photos from the 2nd run on the Hard Rock trail. I'm not going to lie... After my little flop I may be uneasy with all that off camber stuff for awhile. But who knows... MJR folks rock and have never spotted me into a bad situation, and I think I've learned how to drive this thing a little bit now.
                                Strip the limo down to the bare minimum and add training wheels and you are ready for all kinds of fun

Comment

Working...
                                X