Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason take GRANITE rd off camp rock rd and follow the signs.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Hey Curtis. I'll be out there sometime in the morning on Thursday with Jess and Ron Andrews. I'm trailering my jeep, so I'll bring a bunch of wood in the back of my truck. If you need me to bring anything else, let me know. See ya out there.
      Ron

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        Jason take GRANITE rd off camp rock rd and follow the signs.
        That's the one with the BLM Johnson Valley sign right? I'll see you guys out there Thursday afternoon/evening. Fun stuff to had. Can hardly wait.

Comment

Not sure about the blm sign. But I will put a sign at the corner of Camp rock rd & GRANITE rd. See you there.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

I am going to have to do an abbreviated version of this. I have some family things that need attending to so I will come out Friday night, wheel Saturday and split. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
              That's the one with the BLM Johnson Valley sign right? I'll see you guys out there Thursday afternoon/evening. Fun stuff to had. Can hardly wait.
              Jason,

No, the BLM sign you are thinking of is much further than Granite... I think you are thinking of the BLM sign that marked the area where they did the CAL4WHEEL event a few years back.... no? We are all camping well before that area.
              Regards,
              Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Granite Rd is off of Camp Rock approx. 3 miles from Hwy 247 - there is a "Y" in the road - at this point make an immediate right onto Granite - it's a wide gravel road. From there it's approx. 1 mile east to the CB's.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                  Granite Rd is off of Camp Rock approx. 3 miles from Hwy 247 - there is a "Y" in the road - at this point make an immediate right onto Granite - it's a wide gravel road. From there it's approx. 1 mile east to the CB's.
                  That's the one I'm thinking of. Just wondering about the sandy drive in with only a 2wd truck. I guess I can always get the truck unstuck with the Jeep.

Comment

That's the one I'm thinking of. Just wondering about the sandy drive in with only a 2wd truck. I guess I can always get the truck unstuck with the Jeep.
                    As far as the sand.....there a couple of short sections. The best thing is to get up some speed and stay on the gas till you reach the hard surface on the other side. I'm pretty sure there won't be any issues crossing these sections.

Comment

• Originally posted by curtis View Post
                      Saturday will be the big day. Sunday morning we may do the hard stuff so if we break we can load up an head home..so you would have 2 days of wheeling plus one night run. We will be out Thursday and Friday getting in trouble. So if you come on thursday you could do 3 night runs and 3 day runs.
                      Okay. Sounds good. I'll discuss with everyone tomorrow after church group and try to figure things out.
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

• The weather is perfect,_the beer is cold,and life is good.See some of you tomorrow.

Comment

• Won't be seeing us tomorrow. We are sadly out now. Jump hunt and upcoming move is taking precedence right now. Sorry folks. Enjoy it! We'll post up some photos from a local run we are going to do Saturday and drool over all the shots from this.
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

• Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                            As far as the sand.....there a couple of short sections. The best thing is to get up some speed and stay on the gas till you reach the hard surface on the other side. I'm pretty sure there won't be any issues crossing these sections.
                            yall heard it, Mike said floor it!
                            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

The weather is perfect,_the beer is cold,and life is good.See some of you tomorrow.
                              See you tomorrow! We will be heading out around 11 or so...
                              Regards,
                              Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

The weather is perfect,_the beer is cold,and life is good.See some of you tomorrow.
                                Can hardly wait to hit the road. I'm outta here by 9. I hope to be there by noon.

Comment

Working...
                                X