This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyBrokenJeep View Post
    Probably the only ingredient we will need that we might not have enough of is Frangelico. What we could really use would be plastic disposable shot glasses.

Thousand plastic shot glasses... CHECK!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Wait, are these the Frangelico with lemon wedges covered in sugar things? I'll bring a some supplies if so. Far as glasses, I think I have a crap ton of very brightly colored plastic glasses.

Our friends that were bringing their Jeep, then riding with us, are now not able to make it at all. As such we will probably head out early Thursday morning (wife type of early, so ~11a) which should put us out there around 3p since I drive so slow.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

See you guys there.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

46 Yes's and 12 Maybe's - this will be a good weekend! I'll head out there Thursday, late morning.

Comment

Weather forcast is (Lo 49 Hi 74)

Don't forget to bring firewood!!
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

I have a question about the schedule. My buddy's wife has to work on the Sunday. What time do we expect the Earthstar fun to end? It looks like if they come we'd have to leave Saturday night.
              USMC F&AM

Comment

Saturday will be the big day. Sunday morning we may do the hard stuff so if we break we can load up an head home..so you would have 2 days of wheeling plus one night run. We will be out Thursday and Friday getting in trouble. So if you come on thursday you could do 3 night runs and 3 day runs.
                Last edited by curtis; 10-12-13, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I'll head out some time Friday morning

Comment

I'll be heading out sometime before noon. Where is the camp going to be set up?
                    I'll bring some wood stakes to put on the new KH trail. Art can you give me a ride over there

Comment

Camp will be the spot over by the bathrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                        I'll be heading out sometime before noon. Where is the camp going to be set up?
                        I'll bring some wood stakes to put on the new KH trail. Art can you give me a ride over there
                        sure can

Comment

Curtis... correct me if I'm wrong... but it looks like the spot noted on this map is where we will be camping... right?

A little bigger view of the area...

Regards,
                          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

That's it Randy. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

What will be the easiest way to get there with a 2 wheel drive truck flat towing the Jeep?

Comment

I had intended to take Friday off and head over there Friday, but my passenger may not be able to take Friday, I may have just show up saturday morning early, instead of friday. Either way, I'll see yall Saturday and Sunday for sure
                                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                                www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                                X