This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
    Haha, if she has to work... I may just do that! I've been itching to give the new sliders a test, make sure they are as sturdy as I think they are. And if I tackle that stuff I'll probably need a hand pulling the top off and staging it on your trailer so that I have one less concern out there.

I just looked back at the thread and photos from the 2nd run on the Hard Rock trail. I'm not going to lie... After my little flop I may be uneasy with all that off camber stuff for awhile. But who knows... MJR folks rock and have never spotted me into a bad situation, and I think I've learned how to drive this thing a little bit now.
    You and your friend can always bypass any section you don't feel good about.
    Last edited by mkjeepers; 10-01-13, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I knew I should have kept a set of 31s around the house.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

I'm going to try to make this.
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
          I'm going to make this.
          fixed it for you.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            fixed it for you.
            Thanks.

I will likely be leaving VERY early Sunday or late Saturday... We have plans Sunday that are making this a "maybe."
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Signs To the Run

OK these are the signs that will be placed on Camp Rock Rd. and the other roads to the main camp site.

After next week I will post the GPS Coordinates to the main camp and the road condition.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]BE THERE OR MISS THE BEST RUN THIS YEAR!!![/COLOR]
              Last edited by curtis; 10-05-13, 09:55 PM.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Man I hope it's not to chilly out there yet, I want to do this with no doors or top!
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                  Man I hope it's not to chilly out there yet, I want to do this with no doors or top!
                  It was perfect out there today - 67 with no wind.

Comment

Nice! :-D
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                      I hear you completely! We hope to to run without the doors but will take them just in case...
                      Regards,
                      Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                        It was perfect out there today - 67 with no wind.
                        How were the roads?

Comment

Change 1: My buddy won't be bringing his sport along. We went over it today and I noticed he didn't do his driveshafts yet, and has a 4" lift with 3/4" spacer in the front. The front shaft is at way too steep of an angle at the TCase.

I'd like to echo the weather. We'll have plenty of hoodies and such but would really like it to be nice so we can yank the top and doors off when we get there. Hopefully I'll get my rock lights on this week for some night fun, and maybe fix my winch (again).
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                            How were the roads?
                            Cambria was a sand wash.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                              Cambria was a sand wash.
                              Passable with a 4wd pickup towing a trailer? or too deep still? How long is the deep section?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Dog View Post
                                Passable with a 4wd pickup towing a trailer? or too deep still? How long is the deep section?
                                Most of the road is new sand from the latest rains, especially when it turns into the main CB camping area.

Pole line or Granite Rd would be the best choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X