X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bear run June 19

anyone up for big bear in the next couple of weeks
    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

I could be talked into that.:yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I've been wanting to go there for a while now, as long as it's not on a sunday though cause I work sundays.
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
      [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Saturday, June 17?
        1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
        My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

sounds good to me, p.s. that's fathers day weekend?
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

June 17 is a Thursday, the 19th is Sat.I'll have to check with the wife if we have plans for fathers day weekend or not.
            95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

sounds goot! rick and i are free, our dads live across the country.

Comment

I would be able to go on that Saturday the 19th.

Comment

17th would work for me. I'll still be on leave that day.
                  [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                  [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

I meant the 19th... my calculator batteries are dead, so I had to use my fingers... I guess I forgot to use the other hand... Which trail(s)? White Mountain and John Bull? Maybe we can get into Deep Creek?... We'll be coming up from Apple Valley/Hesperia the back way, so if anyone wants to meet us on the way up they are more than welcome. We'll either be going up 173 or the back way to Big Pine Flat, depending on which trail we start with.
                    1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                    My Jeep

Comment

Dishpan Springs (Deep Creek) is still currently closed. If that changes between now and then, I'll be certain to post. I doubt it, as the club that has the AAT for Dishpan is slated to go up there after Fathers Day IIRC.
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY
                      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Is it on for the 19th?
                        2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

Let's say it's on!
                          Adam, which trails have you done up there/which are you comfortable on?

How about
                          10AM @ Trailhead (TBD)?

Comment

Yee Haa!!!:yay: I say party at rick's Friday night the 18th!!!

ofcourse I won't be attending... I'll be sitting in my apartment with loaded shotgun in hand waiting for intruders.

nah, just kidding (or not, c'mon punk, make my day) I'll be there.
                            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Bring it on man... We'll show you the back way up and see if we can rattle your teeth out of your head before we get to the trailhead... It's usually pretty bumpy. I'd like to do White Mountain, but it depends on where everyone is coming from and the meeting point. I think John Bull is probably better than Holcomb, just because. Plus, it's close to White Mountain.
                              My Jeep

Comment

Working...
                              X