Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for gold mtn and john bull. gold's got a pretty cool rock garden at the top. or white mtn could be fine. I've never done that one.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Sarah,

I don't know what trails I was on up at
      Big Bear, I was just driving around by myself. I didn't do anything to gnorly since I didn't have anyback up. That's why I'm interested in maybe joining you guys for fathers day.

Out at Los Coyotes, I have done Jeep Squeeze, Glass Alley, and I think part of Dangerous Road.

My driveline is stock but I'm lifted 4" (2 body 2 susp) with 33's. I'll go for anything if I'm with other people who can help me get unstuck :-).
      2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

Right on Adam

John Bull will be a challenge for you...its a good beginning. Theres a few rock gardens that youll enjoy, nothing too difficult. No offcamber stuff. Makes sure you disconnect. Itll make things easier for you. If you dont know how (Im not sure youve ever disconnected) Someone will help you. Its really easy

Unfortunately, Chris and I, and my daughters have other plans that weekend.

Hope you all have a good time!

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Sure thing Adam, we'll have a blast. And about that party - bring it awn!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

OK so where do I hook up with you guys.

Comment

Let's say at the John Bull trailhead.
              For you Adam, head thru Big Bear and follow the signs for Highway 18/Lucerne Valley. At the north edge of Baldwin Lake, you'll go past the "shoe tree" and it will be your first left.
              See if this map helps, and someone feel free to chime in, in case I'm wrong! LOL

Well, the map didn't zoom, so zoom in at the north edge of Baldwin lake, it will say Holcomb Valley Rd and Gold Mtn. Road.

Comment

Ok so then what...

does anyone use CB or is there cell phone coverage there???

Comment

Adam,
                  check your PM's. We'll be on Channel 4 but it will pretty much be useless until you meet up with us, or are really close by. We can also probably meet you at Baldwin Lake, if we take Highway 18 up the mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    Let's say at the John Bull trailhead.
                    For you Adam, head thru Big Bear and follow the signs for Highway 18/Lucerne Valley. At the north edge of Baldwin Lake, you'll go past the "shoe tree" and it will be your first left.
                    See if this map helps, and someone feel free to chime in, in case I'm wrong! LOL

Well, the map didn't zoom, so zoom in at the north edge of Baldwin lake, it will say Holcomb Valley Rd and Gold Mtn. Road.
                    maybe we should meet some place in town, something a bit more easy to find... and how about 9 instead of 10.:confused:

I don't know the area that well so I can't be of much help, but I think a gas station or restaurant might be an easier meeting place.
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Why arent you guys meeting at Vons where we meet all the other times?

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                        maybe we should meet some place in town, something a bit more easy to find... and how about 9 instead of 10.:confused:
                        Sure, you guys can meet at 9 at your gas station, and we'll meet you at the trailhead at 10!

Comment

Also, if H8PVMT is coming from BFE Ridgecrest, we probably don't want him to have to leave at 5am.

Comment

change it to next weekend so I can make it.....PLEASE.....
                            75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

OK so we are meeting at the VONs in town (Big Bear) at 9am??? There's only one right?

Comment

I was just asking...we usually meet there. I dont know exactly where everyones meeting yet. Hell, Im not even going

Nail the meeting place down guys before people get lost!

Tam

Comment

Working...
                                X