Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got one question!! What is the trail rating of this here trail? I was suppose to go to Big Bear this past Saturday, but I was invited to a Wal*Mart picnic like two weeks ago, so I went to Hesperia Lakes. The reason I'm asking is, I know the doctor okayed me to four wheel for another month within reason, but if there were bypasses for rock gardens. I know Marvin would make it now that he is lifted. I just want to be sure before saying Okay, I'll go.

Also, I was told that some women don't four wheel past 5months pregnant and others I talked to said that they four wheeled until they were 7months. Well, I'm between that now, but have a doctors appt Monday am, so I'll double check to see if it's a go or not.
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Black diamond, at the least.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by tonkadave
        change it to next weekend so I can make it.....PLEASE.....
        it IS next weekend!?
        which weekend do you want it?

Comment

Did we come up with a meeting place and time yet?

Who's in charge of this here wagon train??
          2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

OK, I'll take charge

Originally posted by Adam Q.
            Did we come up with a meeting place and time yet?

Who's in charge of this here wagon train??
            I'll guess I'll have to take charge here.

0900 Meet at Von's parking lot. Get all necessary provisions. Head out to 3N69/Hwy 18 trailhead.

1000 Depart time from 3N69 trailhead. Be punctual.

Route:
            3N69 (Gold Mountain) to 3N16 to 3N02 to 3N10 (John Bull)
            optional run down 3N93 Holcomb Creek

Estimated time: 4-5 hours add another couple for Holcomb Creek

CB Channel 4
            Last edited by jmbrowning; 06-13-04, 06:58 PM.
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Ok, we'll meet you guys at the trailhead. (Rick, myself, Blktj)

Comment

We were also thinking about running another trail after John Bull, maybe White Mountain if anyone is interested.

Comment

thanks ted.
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

would it be a bad thing to show up with a new shifter cable still in a box:confused: I have had no time to fix this, but chris's trail fix works so dam good I keep forgetting it broken . I'll be there with parts in the back
                    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
                      would it be a bad thing to show up with a new shifter cable still in a box:confused: I have had no time to fix this, but chris's trail fix works so dam good I keep forgetting it broken . I'll be there with parts in the back

I say leave the trail fix in and see how long it lasts.

it'll be good to see ya.

myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

White Mountain

I've not heard of White Mountain. What else in BB is comparable to it?

Also, can you consider GPS'ing it as part of the off-road survey?

Jeff, Steel Bender was one month ago and you haven't replaced your shifter cable yet? Aren't you tired of having your center console in the passenger seat?
                        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Okay, the doctor said it was fine!!!

Black Diamond?? I thought it was easier? Anyways, I'll be there if I can find a co pilot since I'll need someone to undo the sway bars.

Plus, I don't remember where the Vons is up there.

Comment

The Missus suggests that the primary risk for pregnant women while four-wheeling (or any other activity outdoors) is dehydration/volume depletion, which is a known cause of premature labor. Drink plenty of fluids, you want to be peeing clear and often.

Vons is on Big Bear Blvd right before the bridge that goes over the lake to the Discovery Center. It's a couple of blocks north of Moonstone.

I would be honored to yank your swaybar, ma'am.

Comment

I am going to back out. I forgot that I have an overnight thing for the Girl Scouts at the Maverick Stadium . We have to wake up at 6am to get off the field before the inmates from the local prison gets there to clean the field and I won't be getting much sleep because I didn't last year!! With me being the leader, I'm pretty much needed there. If and maybe a later start time for something else I could go.

Comment

Perhaps you can catch up with us at 3N10 John Bull. We should be rolling through there around noonish or later depending on how much fooling around on 3N69 we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X