Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John & I willbe at Vons at 9:00.We will be coming up from the desert side.If any of you are coming from that way let me know & we can hook up.
    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

does john have spare 30 shafts yet??? if not, let me know and i'll bring mine.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
        John & I willbe at Vons at 9:00.We will be coming up from the desert side.If any of you are coming from that way let me know & we can hook up.
        You got a groupie here coming up that way. What city are you coming from? We're going to meet at the trailhead because it's right on the way to Vons.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Were coming up from Valencia,we'll be leaving down here at about 6:30.
          95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Sweet, see ya'lls there ... if you want a photo preview check out
            http://adventures.textamerica.com/
            and I'll upload a few photos to it tomorrow during the run from my mobile phone.

aaah, techiness. gotta love it.

Comment

Great times and a great run! See the Big Bear 6/19 Report thread for commentary and photos.

Comment

Working...
              X