Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be doing a geocaching run on Friday. Anyone is welcome. We will be northeast of camp maybe as far out as Coyote Dry Lake. Leaving camp at 10am and back by 5pm. Lunch on the trail.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

• Oh Bummer....

.......now thats just "salt in the wound", can't make it out to Calico this weekend AND we'll be missing the geocaching run as well!
      FishPOET, we have started geocaching because of a post you made about one of your geocaching trips and we are having a blast with it, can't wait for more........
      Have fun everyone, be safe and take lots of pictures!
      John & Kristi

Comment

• I have updated the calendar event with coordinates, frequencies and additional trail run information. If I've left anything out, please let me know. Can't wait!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I'll be headed out there first thing in the morning on Fri. but I'll be leaving Fri evening, I have to work Sat. I at least wanna stop in and say HI! even though I'm gonna miss all the fun. I'll be bringing my father in law along. Don't know if he is gonna drive with me or take his Jeep as well.
          I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Frick! Double frick!!

[COLOR="Sienna"]Gee... Guess what?

Stupid War is screwing up my personal life!!![/COLOR]
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Where you going now? And before next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                [COLOR="Sienna"]Gee... Guess what?
                Stupid War is screwing up my personal life!!![/COLOR]
                Me too LOL

Bring the troops home!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• For some reason I thought this started tomorrow, now I realize it is next week. Dont know if I have to work next weekend or not yet. I spent the day getting everything together to spend the day out there tomorrow so I'm going anyhow.

Comment

• Originally posted by platnumb4x View Post
                    For some reason I thought this started tomorrow, now I realize it is next week. Dont know if I have to work next weekend or not yet. I spent the day getting everything together to spend the day out there tomorrow so I'm going anyhow.
                    me and you both!!!! i have no idea where i got the weekend of the 20th out of all this but crap! ive gone and made other plans and all. ive got two runs posted up for next weekend. maybe i wont advertize them much and hope no one is interested lol
                    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
                      Is anyone else interested in leading a run? Please PM/Email me and I'll get you on the schedule. Rick and I won't be directing everyone to Odessa/Doran this year - his jeep is down and mine needs some work. Thanks!
                      If someone will lend me thier Jeep I'll lead the carnage run. I promise, I'll take REAL good care of it...:devil:
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by troyboy162 View Post
                        me and you both!!!! i have no idea where i got the weekend of the 20th out of all this but crap! ive gone and made other plans and all. ive got two runs posted up for next weekend. maybe i wont advertize them much and hope no one is interested lol
                        Yeah my son was bummed cause he thought I was gonna pull him outa school to go to Calico tomorrow, but he was mistaken. If I can get next Sat off we will both be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                          [COLOR=sienna]Gee... Guess what?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]Stupid War is screwing up my personal life!!![/COLOR]
                          LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLooooose r!
                          Barb, you can come drink with me by the fire ring

Comment

• Okay Kurt, let me see if I have this right - You want to borrow someone else's Jeep AND someone else's wife?

The wife maybe, but the Jeep? You gotta be kidding.
                            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                            MJR moderator
                            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                            Jeep Patrol Leader
                            Reforestation Supervisor
                            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                            Eagle Scout

Comment

• LOL! Good point! :bonk:

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                              Okay Kurt, let me see if I have this right - You want to borrow someone else's Jeep AND someone else's wife?

Drew
                              95yj Six Pack

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                                Okay Kurt, let me see if I have this right - You want to borrow someone else's Jeep AND someone else's wife?

I find it keeps the overhead down...
                                Now, I just need to stay out of Nick's Barrett 50 cal line of sight

Comment

Working...
                                X