This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
    I'd say "aye", but I don't think my vote counts since I won't be attending either... :poop:

Okay Materdaddy, how about this for a plan -

As you start to enter into Barstow on your way to the wedding, tell Matermomma that you are suddenly not feeling well. Tell her that she should drop you off at Calico and you will probably be better by the time she returns from the wedding. Assure her you will get plenty of rest while at Calico.

Hey, it could work, none of us would rat you out!

Wadda ya say?
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
      I got 4 days off and I think I could make a pretty good dent in the Jeep build with those days. I am going through some major withdrawals not being able to Jeep.

Cody wants to go so who knows. Maybe I'll come out for one night to say hi. I'm missing you guys.
      Don't make me come down there to drag your *** up to Calico. It could get ugly.

(I get how you feel, do you remember that last year I was Jeepless - I felt so all alone & helpless)
      MJR moderator
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

• okay ill be up there Saturday morning. Do i have to sigh up for a trail or can i just run what i want?

Comment

• Just run what you want

Comment

• Thanks Art, what trail are u going to be running? I might just tag along

Comment

• Thanks Chuck(RubiRedRock) and Mitch (Great 88) for the info and response ..I saw that ladder posted a (picture) of it somewhere on one of the jeep web sites I just can,t remember where?..
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                Okay Materdaddy, how about this for a plan -

As you start to enter into Barstow on your way to the wedding, tell Matermomma that you are suddenly not feeling well. Tell her that she should drop you off at Calico and you will probably be better by the time she returns from the wedding. Assure her you will get plenty of rest while at Calico.

Hey, it could work, none of us would rat you out!

Wadda ya say?
                I'm in! You'll know if it works if I show up pretending to be sick...
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• i'm in for saturday and saturday night carne asada party hint hint !!

Comment

• How did you know what i was cooking. Feel free to stop by cooking up about 6 pounds. Just look for the Big Belly Crew flag,
                    thats where GP4PLAY will be parked.

Tammy and Dennis

Comment

• Calico Weather Forecast

From the National Weather Service:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...0&unit=0&lg=en
                      MJR moderator
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

• heading out tomorrow morning at 9 see you guys up there

Comment

• Steve (SarJeeper) and myself are leaving the Beautiful San Fernando Valley at 8 am. tommorrow..see some of ya there!! And Mitch not sure what ya meant by sending me a scan? but if it gives me a picture of the ladder I,ll take it!..Thanks ya,ll...Geeb
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                            I,ve looked no luck!! can someone find that historical photo of the 100 ft. ladder in Wall St. cyn. I can,t fer the life of me find it, Thanks either way,..I,ll betcha Roger can get it..lol..thought it would be interesting to post since we,re gonna be there soon..
                            You might talk to the historian in Calico Ghost town. Her name is Serena and she works in the Lane Museum. I'm sure she would have it.
                            Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

• We are (well, not me personally) officially camped in Mule Canyon. The road in is rocky, so if you're hauling just take your time and you'll be fine. If you're bringing a motorhome, don't forget extra boards for leveling.

Oh, and yeah, we have a little more room than last year, hehe:
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I'm leaving now. See everyone out there.
                                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Working...
                                X