Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what time do the runs start on satereday, can you regester saterday morn.
    :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

anybody from MJR camping out there this weekend ??

Comment

Runs leave at 7:30 & 8:00 am Saturday morning depending on the trail. You can register Friday night from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm or Saturday morning starting at 6:00 am.

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
          Kurt (rat patrol) and I will be out there, come say hi
          moon buggy
          5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
            well I really really really still want to make it out there this weekend, but still might not even be bringing my jeep. I have been having too many problems with my brakes and other components to go trash it again. If the brakes get fixed I might drive it out there, but not sure about any trails. Will you all be out there friday? I think a my friend and I are going to leave early friday.
            Kurt and I are meeting Friday morning with a guy from another club to do a small run to start out the weekend. I should be out there by 7:30 if you want to hook up let me know.
            moon buggy

Comment

well depending on my jeeps condition...still I might come by and meet up with you guys friday morning. so does that mean you will be there thurs night?

p.s. just got my jeep towed home from school bc the front brakes were locking up.... sweet. Hopefully I can get the damn thing fixed.

Open seats?
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                well depending on my jeeps condition...still I might come by and meet up with you guys friday morning. so does that mean you will be there thurs night?

p.s. just got my jeep towed home from school bc the front brakes were locking up.... sweet. Hopefully I can get the damn thing fixed.

Open seats?
                See what happens when you actually use your Jeep to have fun? Damn those brakes. If you haven't already figured it out, they're probably locking up because the piston in the caliper is dirty, swollen from excessive heat, the seal is shot letting dirt in. Mine did it going 75 on the 15 heading to Rick and Sarahs last Christmas. That was fun! I can't help in person, but if you have any questions give me a call. Do you still have my #?
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                  Kurt and I are meeting Friday morning with a guy from another club to do a small run to start out the weekend. I should be out there by 7:30 if you want to hook up let me know.
                  Stu,
                  I talked to Andrew. Looks like they're coming. I hear you already shanghi'd Shari. Beehotch! Now I gotta put up with Andrew all day. Thanks man...

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                    I will be, me and my daughter will be there friday evening till sunday.
                    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• We'll be on the left side of Means Dry Lake just a ways past where Boone road opens up into the lake bed. Be there Friday and Saturday. Pull up a chair by the fire...

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                        Stu,
                        I talked to Andrew. Looks like they're coming. I hear you already shanghi'd Shari. Beehotch! Now I gotta put up with Andrew all day. Thanks man...
                        I know Andrew too well and he will intentionally make me end up on my lid. He has a funny sense of humor. That is why i get his wife, she won't do that to me.
                        moon buggy

Comment

• Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post

Open seats?
                          We will get there friday morning around 7:30 AM, if you want to go in the morning look for me on the way.
                          moon buggy

Comment

• IM GOING!! JEEP HAS BRAKES AND ILL BE LEAVING TMR

Stu, Rat- I dont think I will be there in time for your morning run, also dont want to beat up my jeep this weekend. I am happy to be even getting out there. Ill definitely stop by and say hello. I am planning on leaving SD around 11am or so. see you guys out there
                            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Lets go suckas

Its no fun without family

Comment

Working...
                              X