Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
    anybody have a open seat for a passenger/spotter i was thinking about camping out there for this event but will not be taking my jeep ( wife and baby coming along ) and dont think i can handle standing around watching you guys have all the fun !!.... and no i wont wear a dress !!!
    Barney there are always empty seats...might not be with someone from MJR, but someone will have a seat for ya!

Comment

cool ...... just have to convince the wife its not to hot out there !!

Comment

MT seat

anybody have a open seat for a passenger/spotter i was thinking about camping out there for this event but will not be taking my jeep ( wife and baby coming along ) and dont think i can handle standing around watching you guys have all the fun !!.... and no i wont wear a dress !!!
        One empty seat here.
        Best, Max7
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

thanks max , i still owe you one for getting me threw that pumpkin eater or what ever you guys call it !!

Comment

Heading out to JV Friday morning EARLY. Who else is going out Friday?
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Fri Afternoon.
              Best, Max7
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Magnum

Hey do you think I could get the Magnum out to means dry lake? Niki wants to come out for the day. I know they re did the road I don't think it goes all the way out to the lake bed?? To my recolection it does not. The Magnum has the limited slip in the rear and it's open in the front. LOL It's just that one hill that we will have to tackle right?

Best, Max7

Comment

cool ...... just have to convince the wife its not to hot out there !!
                  You can be honest in telling her it is not too hot it has been really nice out here lately!
                  Best, Max7

Comment

she can take the magnum out to the lake bed, it is no worse than your dirt road !!!!
                    moon buggy
                    5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      Heading out to JV Friday morning EARLY. Who else is going out Friday?
                      See you out there early friday morning just like last time, gonna do a run with the F toy. I will call you Thursday.
                      I think we are planning on camping where we were last time on the left side of the lake bed. Bringing the glass van can't miss me !
                      moon buggy
                      5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

My friends took their mini van out there for the unveiling of the DJ with no problems, just were really slow.
                        Does this mean you won't need me to watch the little princess??

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                          My friends took their mini van out there for the unveiling of the DJ with no problems, just were really slow.
                          Does this mean you won't need me to watch the little princess??
                          Cool... No, just the contrary if you are still available? Mom's just comming out Fri and leaving to go to Canada Sat. morning really early.
                          Best, Max7

Comment

well I really really really still want to make it out there this weekend, but still might not even be bringing my jeep. I have been having too many problems with my brakes and other components to go trash it again. If the brakes get fixed I might drive it out there, but not sure about any trails. Will you all be out there friday? I think a my friend and I are going to leave early friday.
                            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                              Cool... No, just the contrary if you are still available? Mom's just comming out Fri and leaving to go to Canada Sat. morning really early.
                              Best, Max7
                              No problem...just an FYI I caught a nasty cold last Friday. Am hoping it'll be gone by this next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                                No problem...just an FYI I caught a nasty cold last Friday. Am hoping it'll be gone by this next weekend.
                                Ok, I hope you feel better Julie, we will play it by ear.
                                Best, Max7

Comment

Working...
                                X