Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
    I figured those lists would be full. Is it too late to sign up for something.
    I think you can register at the event Josh.
    Best, Maxwell
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

cool. Now I dont know if my junk qualifies overall as in completing it. But I like body damage. Does that count?

I have 35's, chromo shafts, 4 inch lift. body armor all over, locked front and rear. I am still running stock gearing though. I dont have enough time to change out before then.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

cool. Now I dont know if my junk qualifies overall as in completing it. But I like body damage. Does that count?

I have 35's, chromo shafts, 4 inch lift. body armor all over, locked front and rear. I am still running stock gearing though. I dont have enough time to change out before then.
        As long as you can pass tech you're fine. There's room on Wrecking Ball. Outer Limits is a blast, but it's long and tough on 35's. Sunbonnet is good too, just enough tech to keep ya thinking.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

35's, Chromo's and 2" lift with 410's, a roc-trac and some armor is what i'm running. It will work good. Bring spares! I'll have some you bring some and you and I are interchangeable. If you break i'll have all of the basics plus some visa versa.
          Best, Max7
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'll know when it gets closer if I go. Dunno if I will be working in town or not.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hope to see you.
              Best, Max7

Comment

We are trying to make it, gotta get some parking brakes to pass tech.

Thinking about Aftershock and Claw!
                Built Not Bought
                1986 B2

Comment

Originally posted by 59Bisquik View Post
                  We are trying to make it, gotta get some parking brakes to pass tech.

Thinking about Aftershock and Claw!
                  Hey, with a rig like that you should be thinking about Wrecking Ball. Let me know, I can help you out with the sign up. Besides, I happen to know there's going to be a couple of girls wearing dresses on the trail.

Comment

I can help you out with the sign up. Besides, I happen to know there's going to be a couple of girls wearing dresses on the trail.
                    LOL! Good times!
                    As long as I can get some parking brakes installed, we plan on being there. I planned on those two trails since its our first time to JV and they would probably be less crowded and a slower pace.

Its rough being the "Damn Ford Guy"
                    Built Not Bought
                    1986 B2

Comment

It would be great to see you out there! Are you bringing an extra D/S? LOL
                      Best, Max7

Originally posted by 59Bisquik View Post
                      LOL! Good times!
                      As long as I can get some parking brakes installed, we plan on being there. I planned on those two trails since its our first time to JV and they would probably be less crowded and a slower pace.

Its rough being the "Damn Ford Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
                        Hey, with a rig like that you should be thinking about Wrecking Ball. Let me know, I can help you out with the sign up. Besides, I happen to know there's going to be a couple of girls wearing dresses on the trail.
                        Dresses are SOOO out this year. It's Daisy Dukes this time around...

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                          Dresses are SOOO out this year. It's Daisy Dukes this time around...
                          Sicko-

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                            Sicko-
                            WHAT??:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post

HAHA I dont wanna see any men in dresses on my trail!!
                              Its no fun without family

Comment

anybody have a open seat for a passenger/spotter i was thinking about camping out there for this event but will not be taking my jeep ( wife and baby coming along ) and dont think i can handle standing around watching you guys have all the fun !!.... and no i wont wear a dress !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X