Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
    Did that dude do Hwy 20 last fitd?
    I dont think so... I dont think he has had this Jp for a year yet... but he has done most all of the trails.... he usually rolls with buggies.

oh and Max,

I did wrecking ball last time I was there and did just fine! and with your longer wheelbase... you will have a blast! just be ready for some body damage
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
      WOW, talk about releasing privilege insider information. You just spoiled a whole month of mind games I had planned for those two.
      Nice... Don't worry buddy, I'll pretend I didn't hear anything.
      Kurt, I said we are definitely not doing Outer Limits, nothing was said about Wrecking Ball. I just hope my Jeep is ready by then. I'm having a rough time finding a flux capacitor.
      I never beleive anything you say anyway. Damn just like my ex wife
      And all this talk about me being an A hole............. Okay, I got nothing, but you could have kept it a secret.
      But your a nice ahole...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Snicker, snicker

Not same dude?

Wait I've already got body damage you mean I'll have more? LOL
        Best, Max7
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post

Not same dude?

Wait I've already got body damage you mean I'll have more? LOL
          Best, Max7
          I thought that was the same guy i tried to follow on Highway 20 when i had a little mishap ( luckily Max is a thin guy, he was able to crawl out of my Jeep safely)
          moon buggy
          5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Stuart that's so awesome that it was a "little" mishap to you. You Rock!
            Best,Max7
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                I thought that was the same guy i tried to follow on Highway 20 when i had a little mishap ( luckily Max is a thin guy, he was able to crawl out of my Jeep safely)
                That was this year at the Tin Benders Jamboree.

Comment

Ok now it makes sense! I've got a crappy mamory! Yeah cause your in the background there running 31" tires right?
                  Best, Max7

Comment

Max, I'm truley sorry to hear about your mamory problem.

That was one long morning. I agree, Stuart's pretty tough. How he kept smiling after the first obstacle I'll never know. BTW how many hubs did he change out before noon?

Comment

That was one long morning. I agree, Stuart's pretty tough. How he kept smiling after the first obstacle I'll never know. BTW how many hubs did he change out before noon?
                      3-4? Lost count... hope he's got more for this run! Or did he upgrade to a 60 yet? I sure do wish he had bought a buggy!
                      Best, Max7

Comment

Hey that blue crawler #54 is Dave Cole's! He is the guy who started King of Hammers, FOJV, and made it to W.E. Rock Nationals. Great guy!

Comment

No more fuses, i am just gonna start breaking hubs now.
                          Just wait andrew i am going to run this event with my new 42"s and i got a sweat deal on a used front 30, with drive slugs.
                          moon buggy
                          5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Just wait andrew i am going to run this event with my new 42"s and i got a sweat deal on a used front 30, with drive slugs.
                            And it looks like I'll be doing it with two wheel drive open...

Comment

Your both in for a schooling, my red labeled 31's came in today.

Comment

Your both in for a schooling.
                                So Shari's driving then?

Comment

Working...
                                X